Carried myself to Platinum using Support Only. Ask away Supports.

#71The-World-SevenPosted 1/31/2013 2:46:38 PM
I completely 100% agree that if your carry is simply impossible to work with, ask them to keep farming while you run around and make plays for other lanes that are doing better.

If you can stall the game out long enough to the point where your carry is actually farmed, they'll have nothing else to do but deal damage.

as for getting your team to actually do what you tell them, that's all wordplay.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#72TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:34:30 PM
alex_phoenix posted...
Do you use the pickpocket masteries? And how do you play with it?

I use it on Nami and Lulu but that's it.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#73TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:39:49 PM
Black_Assassin posted...
How do I Nami and with who?

Nami needs quality of life fixes. Her moves cost too much mana and her cooldowns are too high. .

Nami has a kit like Taric but stats like Sona.
---
#74TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:41:50 PM
Beech_tibs posted...
How do you feel about soraka as a counter to nunu, well timed silence - poke - ward -zone -heal

It's what I use when I know I'm up against nunu

I find that it works particularly well with trist and mf for anti heals and some very good slows and early dmg

Forces nunu to go tanky, limits his anti warding,/warding ability

Makes adc pay for those pressures on nunu

Nunu has no counters. Even if you beat him in lane he does his job better than you. Once het gets max levels of blood boil and ice ball he effectively places his carry ahead of yours.
---
#75TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:43:57 PM
The-World-Seven posted...
I completely 100% agree that if your carry is simply impossible to work with, ask them to keep farming while you run around and make plays for other lanes that are doing better.

If you can stall the game out long enough to the point where your carry is actually farmed, they'll have nothing else to do but deal damage.

as for getting your team to actually do what you tell them, that's all wordplay.

No. Just no. No play you make is bigger than keeping your carry safe. The only time I leave my carry is if I have Caitlyn with Cleanse. She can 2 on 1 easily.
---
#76ivanhellsingPosted 1/31/2013 3:46:45 PM
how do you deal with the players that wants to use akali and teemo ?
---
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808
#77TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:47:17 PM
Someone mentioned a gamefaqs chat. What's the name? I'll gladly join and duo queue with people.

Just know ill only be playing Leona for the time being. I wanna see her place in this new meta.
---
#78TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:03:30 PM
I'm playing nothing but Karma/Leona Support today. For those already added to my Friends List tune in for fun times where I show you how under-rated supports can succeed with proper play.

P.S I'm back on the Main, not Katarina
---
#79N3crisPosted 1/31/2013 5:24:48 PM
What is your opinion on aggresive runes for support or when to take them?
---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
#80ShadyDudePosted 1/31/2013 6:59:55 PM
can i add u in the game? what's ur name?