ITT: Post your day job and I'll try to guess your main and lane/role

#11KarmicDragon1Posted 1/30/2013 4:54:18 AM
Customer Experience Enhancement Consultant
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#12lordjinPosted 1/30/2013 4:55:55 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Vladimir
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#13KarmicDragon1Posted 1/30/2013 4:57:49 AM
lordjin posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Vladimir

1. You're not TC.
2. I've never played Vladimir in my life
3. You're just as bad as TC.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#14jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:58:30 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
lordjin posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Vladimir

1. You're not TC.

wtf
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#15lordjinPosted 1/30/2013 4:59:06 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
lordjin posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Vladimir

1. You're not TC.

Well before you go and hang yourself from my guess, I figured since your job sucks that it would work out for you to use a guy who likes to suck - Vladimir.
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#16KarmicDragon1Posted 1/30/2013 5:03:47 AM
lordjin posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
lordjin posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Vladimir

1. You're not TC.

Well before you go and hang yourself from my guess, I figured since your job sucks that it would work out for you to use a guy who likes to suck - Vladimir.

That's a bit of a low blow. I've gone from Coin Facilitation Engineer to Gastronomical Hygiene Technician to Education Centre Nourishment Consultant to my current job in the last two years.
---
#17lordjinPosted 1/30/2013 5:08:14 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

That's a bit of a low blow. I've gone from Coin Facilitation Engineer to Gastronomical Hygiene Technician to Education Centre Nourishment Consultant to my current job in the last two years.

I meant no disrespect on your ability to upgrade from janitor to lunch monitor and now the high school counselor - I meant to make a joke about vlad being a vampire.
---
#18GotTheGreensPosted 1/30/2013 5:13:39 AM
My job is Paper Man good luck
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#19lordjinPosted 1/30/2013 5:14:11 AM
GotTheGreens posted...
My job is Paper Man good luck

Well I'll have to go with my gut on that one:

Vladimir
---
#20jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:14:49 AM
my topic has been hijacked lordjin is now doing guesses smh
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes