Builds for Diana and cass?

#1alcaPWNED212Posted 1/30/2013 7:44:33 AM
What do I build with these 2?

I'm not sure whether to go boots 3/RoA/deathcap for Diana or boots/double dorans/Rylais/deathcap. Or maybe something completely different.

I've been going boots/haunting guise/chalice/deathcap/liandrys/Rylais/grail/situational for cass but I don't know if I should do this or build a tear instead of a chalice. If I do this should I build it into a seraphs or a muramana?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2Valefor500Posted 1/30/2013 7:47:08 AM
Roa is nice on Diana if u get fed. Otherwise dorans and an abyssal + pen boots r good.

Not sure bout Cass but rylais shud be good.
---
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 1/30/2013 8:20:24 AM
Diana is basically a mobile Cho. Build her like an AP offtank:
Mercs/Sorcs
RoA
Rylai
Liandry
Deathcap/Abyssal
BV/Thornmail/GA

Cass is your typical AP Mage:
Sorcs
RoA
Deathcap
Zhonya
Rylai/Abyssal
Liandry/BV/Thornmail/GA

But just build what you need for the situation at hand, no builds are the best. RoA is, generally speaking, core on all mana using casters, and Deathcap is core on most, but that's about it. Hell, with Diana, I tend to build stuff like Rageblade and Gunblade because it's funny watching her snowball into fights.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4gkh5Posted 1/30/2013 8:23:02 AM
RoA Diana is #1, I've played her since release and while the pros love double dorans -->abyssal, I have found Cata-->RoA-->more tanky AP with a Dcap at some point to the be the ultimate solo queue build. Don't get Rylai's though, she doesn't need it and its too expensive for what it gives her. Get hourglass if you want more survivabilty or put the money towards some CDR. Nashor's is OK as a 5th or 6th item but only if you're fed and aren't having problems getting focused.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#5DeanyzyPosted 1/30/2013 9:17:31 AM
RoA is probably a good safe choice these days with how important health has become.
#6kourkourPosted 1/30/2013 9:20:50 AM
Diana is basically a mobile Cho. Build her like an AP offtank:
Mercs/Sorcs
RoA
Rylai
Liandry
Deathcap/Abyssal
BV/Thornmail/GA

Cass is your typical AP Mage:
Sorcs
RoA
Deathcap
Zhonya
Rylai/Abyssal
Liandry/BV/Thornmail/GA

But just build what you need for the situation at hand, no builds are the best. RoA is, generally speaking, core on all mana using casters, and Deathcap is core on most, but that's about it. Hell, with Diana, I tend to build stuff like Rageblade and Gunblade because it's funny watching her snowball into fights.

I disagree, I usually rush abyssal, then mpen boots, followed by little mask, then rylai's rabadons big mask.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#7alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:41:03 AM
So on Diana, Rylais or rabadons or both? Also, does she have enough base magic damage to afford rushing the mpen? With the double dorans abyssal would I rush some health item after or go straight for a deathcap? I just feel like I'd be so squishy with the double dorans and abyssal with how much she is forced to get in peoples faces.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#8alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:22:15 PM
bump
---
#9Grey_AsakuraPosted 1/30/2013 12:34:30 PM
i never feel squishy with diana
that W is godly
but you know
warmog never hurts
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza
#10zeppelin312Posted 1/30/2013 12:36:56 PM
don't get a rylai's on Diana, get a warmogs if you want more health