Do you call mia's for your team?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you call mia's for your team?
4 years ago#11
I usually don't pay attention to other people's lanes 24/7, and you can't say you do either because it would be a real hindrance to your performance in your own lane. I call my own ss and ward appropriately, and expect the same kind of behaviour from my allies. I do ward other lanes when I gank though, if they don't already have wards.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
4 years ago#12
I call MIA when I think an opponent has been gone too long or just walks out of lane.

Unfortunately, some people think the opponent being gone for a literal 5 seconds after I saw them recall is grounds to yell at me for "not calling MIA".
4 years ago#13
Yes although it's mostly out of courtesy then necessity these days as I've got to the point where most players possess basic map awareness.
4 years ago#14
Bapps44 posted...
no. i don't teamwork

Fixed it for ya
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
4 years ago#15
Seriously, saying you don't ping or call your MIA is saying you're not a team player... which this game is based around.
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
4 years ago#16
So uh, I'm up against Evelynn mid....what do?
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
4 years ago#17
KloudtheYoukai posted...

I call mia every 30 seconds. Overkill? Yes, but at least I know it isn't my fault when she gets fed.

Anyway, I normally ping if I'm csing. If there's a lull in the lane I will call it.
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!
4 years ago#18
KloudtheYoukai posted...

Pink ward in the center of the lane watch for which way she goes.
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
4 years ago#19
I set a macro for up on the scroll wheel to type "mia" and down to type "re" so I can spam it without missing CS. Ya, i'ts overkill to say mia every time the enemy leaves my vision for more than 2 seconds, but at least my team won't be able to cry about how I didn't call mia or called it late and it caused them to die and lose us the entire game and blah blah it's all my fault I'm horrible blah.
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
4 years ago#20
Bapps44 posted...
no. i don't teamwork

Fixed it for ya

sorry
you cant afford 75 gold ward? not my problem. you lose lane? i dont play ranked anymore so i dont really care.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you call mia's for your team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived