Do you call mia's for your team?

#11MizunoRyuuPosted 1/30/2013 8:16:29 AM
I usually don't pay attention to other people's lanes 24/7, and you can't say you do either because it would be a real hindrance to your performance in your own lane. I call my own ss and ward appropriately, and expect the same kind of behaviour from my allies. I do ward other lanes when I gank though, if they don't already have wards.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#12Savra104Posted 1/30/2013 8:19:12 AM
I call MIA when I think an opponent has been gone too long or just walks out of lane.

Unfortunately, some people think the opponent being gone for a literal 5 seconds after I saw them recall is grounds to yell at me for "not calling MIA".
#13DeanyzyPosted 1/30/2013 8:19:30 AM
Yes although it's mostly out of courtesy then necessity these days as I've got to the point where most players possess basic map awareness.
#14Veggeta XPosted 1/30/2013 8:19:35 AM
Bapps44 posted...
no. i don't teamwork

Fixed it for ya
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#15Veggeta XPosted 1/30/2013 8:20:16 AM
Seriously, saying you don't ping or call your MIA is saying you're not a team player... which this game is based around.
---
I'm anti-elitist
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
#16EcchiBakaPosted 1/30/2013 8:21:33 AM
So uh, I'm up against Evelynn mid....what do?
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#17TheSuspectedPosted 1/30/2013 8:28:44 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...

I call mia every 30 seconds. Overkill? Yes, but at least I know it isn't my fault when she gets fed.

Anyway, I normally ping if I'm csing. If there's a lull in the lane I will call it.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!
#18Neo_PortaPottyPosted 1/30/2013 8:28:56 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...

Pink ward in the center of the lane watch for which way she goes.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#19TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 1/30/2013 8:33:52 AM
I set a macro for up on the scroll wheel to type "mia" and down to type "re" so I can spam it without missing CS. Ya, i'ts overkill to say mia every time the enemy leaves my vision for more than 2 seconds, but at least my team won't be able to cry about how I didn't call mia or called it late and it caused them to die and lose us the entire game and blah blah it's all my fault I'm horrible blah.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#20Bapps44Posted 1/30/2013 8:36:37 AM
Bapps44 posted...
no. i don't teamwork

Fixed it for ya

sorry
you cant afford 75 gold ward? not my problem. you lose lane? i dont play ranked anymore so i dont really care.