Post your main subjects in college and I'll tell you which champion you play.

#71RaytheRulerPosted 1/30/2013 1:16:30 PM
History Major and Biology Minor.
#72Jitunu321Posted 1/30/2013 1:18:37 PM
1. I was right, you haven't taken anything
2. You think anecdotal evidence that your problems as a little kid lead to all "psychologists" being useless

Looks like I was right again.
#73xJehodxPosted 1/30/2013 1:19:09 PM
Records Management and Theoretical Physics.
The physics is just to get my parents off my case, however.
---
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN - Habbalah
#74genericname1234Posted 1/30/2013 1:20:30 PM
I wasn't promoting my major so much as saying psychologists don't help for crap. Went to one several years back and they didn't help one bit

Psychologist didn't help me-->All Psychologists are crap.

How are you doing well in math with such poor logical reasoning? You sound like L Ron Hubbard. That's the reason scientologists don't trust psychologists you know. Hubbard had a bad experience with one so he proclaimed that they weren't to be trusted in his other works.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#75edubsPosted 1/30/2013 1:26:34 PM
Jitunu321 posted...
1. I was right, you haven't taken anything
2. You think anecdotal evidence that your problems as a little kid lead to all "psychologists" being useless

Looks like I was right again.

Then what is "taking something"? I mean it's not like I posted everything I have done with math. Never mind that I am presenting research at a national conference in April (NCUR look it up) but I digress.
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#76revsfan123Posted 1/30/2013 1:27:36 PM
Psychology
#77silver_stonerPosted 1/30/2013 1:36:39 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Astrophysics and Computational Physics

lol dafuc ('dafu"q, is censored ) is that .

On a serious note that is cool you individuals are getting that education.
---
I AGREE Gaste my sig?
Star wars battlefront 3 is needed- sig inspired by zerooo0
#78xRustySpoonPosted 1/30/2013 1:38:36 PM
I don't really see the point in belittling someone for the Major or career path they're taking. I know people like to poke fun at things like Art Major's because it's fairly difficult to make a living doing that unless you're very good at what you do, but actually telling someone their Major isn't "real" is like, pretty lulz-worthy.

Psychology is cool, and I think the study of the brain is one of the more interesting subjects you can actually Major in. That being said, I'm an Advertising Major with a Marketing Minor.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#79masterkumwatPosted 1/30/2013 1:50:42 PM
aeronautics major, journalism minor
#80Unbridled9Posted 1/30/2013 2:09:23 PM
xRustySpoon posted...
I don't really see the point in belittling someone for the Major or career path they're taking. I know people like to poke fun at things like Art Major's because it's fairly difficult to make a living doing that unless you're very good at what you do, but actually telling someone their Major isn't "real" is like, pretty lulz-worthy.

Psychology is cool, and I think the study of the brain is one of the more interesting subjects you can actually Major in. That being said, I'm an Advertising Major with a Marketing Minor.

Indeed. We like to study our food before we eat it. It is very interesting. The most delicious brains belong to young adults between the ages of 20-40 who have social issues, but also are capable thinkers with MAYBE just a dash of arrogance cooked to a simmer in a childhood that sounds worse than it actually was. Bimbo brains can be yummy, but their brains are just empty calories and genius brains are like tofu, unless you luck out and they're one of the insane geniuses at which point it's like a filet mignon big mac!
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.