Post your main subjects in college and I'll tell you which champion you play.

#81OximofoPosted 1/30/2013 3:10:55 PM
History
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#82nyhustler208Posted 1/30/2013 3:10:58 PM
Business Management Information Systems
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#83runescaper95Posted 1/30/2013 3:13:39 PM
I'm still in high school, but I will be a Chemical Engineering major.
---
"when the US wants to piss off a middle eastern country we do it with real wars not virtual ones." - Noob_of_Destiny
Gamertag: jkid1015
#84Leighton04Posted 1/30/2013 3:19:02 PM
Marketing major with a minor in psych.
---
I am the law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ&feature=related
#85Dark_DcPosted 1/30/2013 7:37:24 PM
edubs posted...
Lol, complex analysis, linear alegbra, combinatorics, number theory, real analysis, differential equations, and Game theory must all be not worth a damn then.

I wasn't promoting my major so much as saying psychologists don't help for crap. Went to one several years back and they didn't help one bit

All that math is great, and it has its uses. But you really are missing a lot about psychology.

1. Social psych usually revolves around complex statistical analysis of behaviour or questionnaires that is usually more complicated than analyzing biological data from animals (considered a "real" science, and it is, but so i psych.. we learn the same things in terms of experiment design and stats.. and more)

2. The clinical/neuroscience side of psychology is overwhelmingly complex, borrowing from biology, physics (psychophysical techniques for determining response thresholds of things like the visual system), and chemistry (drug addiction, drug design, clinical trials).

3. The brain is so amazingly complex that we still don't actually know what a lot of it does. We know generally what some areas might do, but...

Anyways you also must know that cognition in psychology is largely driven by computing and works to develop AI and described computational systems and solutions to problems we face in understanding the brain.

By the way. We learn in first lecture of first year that Freud is a full of it. NO ONE RESPECTABLE follows or believes his psychoanalysis and dream analysis. No support and no one does it. Its pop psychology just as I might accuse you of just doing y = mx+b for different graphs. Btw Freud was addicted to cocaine and tobacco and advocated it as treatment for psychosis. Yeah okay Freud, whatever you say.

Lastly: xRusty gets my respect, well said.
tl;dr Make sure you understand the major before you insult it.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#86megaman915Posted 1/30/2013 7:39:36 PM
marine biology
---
The Covenant speak English because if they all spoke French, it would just be silly.: Smo1001
Diamond FC:1762 8869 3809
#87HibyehiPosted 1/30/2013 7:41:45 PM
Music and Business with a concentration in Audio Production.
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#88zhe_king_of_apePosted 1/30/2013 7:48:44 PM
computer technology
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
#89IceMan_128Posted 1/30/2013 7:51:07 PM
American Sign Language.

And don't say Sona because she is mute not deaf -_-
---
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race
#90TriangularTwigPosted 1/30/2013 7:53:11 PM
I have a BA in philosophy