When is riot buffing my favorite champ fiora?

#1xHateradePosted 1/30/2013 10:30:36 AM
If equal skill she loses like every matchup top. She has squishy melee syndrome late game. If you take her bot you dont have an adc.Her ult is broken and 30 champs can stop it.

Ii can still stomp with her and I do most of the time, but thats just because im usually better than my opponent. Its not worth the dice roll and risk when i can play a much better champ.
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#2Bapps44Posted 1/30/2013 10:31:27 AM
her kit is just bleh. it would take a rework.
#3RihawfPosted 1/30/2013 10:34:09 AM
Recently they talked about a W defending on-hits. (like, empowered attacks)

I like the change since Fiora is my favorite melee AD carry.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#4xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:39:14 AM
She needs a rework in the sense that melee squishy carries dont work in LoL. Seasone 3 patch helped but it wasnt enough.

I think they need to give her % armor pen on Q or make her W scale with AD.

rihawf, dat french accent mirite
---
#5RihawfPosted 1/30/2013 10:41:15 AM
Whatever is she needs some something else to bring and should receive more buffs regarding people canceling her ult.

And yes, the accent.
---
#6Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/30/2013 10:42:51 AM
Rihawf posted...
Whatever is she needs some something else to bring and should receive more buffs regarding people canceling her ult.

And yes, the accent.

Lots if champs can cancel other people's ults too..she can cancel some herself.. its fair
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#7_HeXPosted 1/30/2013 10:44:47 AM
Glass cannon AD has no place in the meta the way it is now, either the role has to be made significantly more important and efficient or remove the role and make them into bruisers.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8RihawfPosted 1/30/2013 10:48:50 AM(edited)
Rydis-Shiko posted...
Rihawf posted...

And yes, the accent.

Lots if champs can cancel other people's ults too..she can cancel some herself.. its fair

If you look individually, yes.
But you must look at her kit and see what she can offer besides the ult (if they aren't reworking her any soon) to make things fair.
At least give her a good ult to compensate for an awkward kit thanks to her melee carry nature that may be not reworked any soon.
---
#9xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:49:09 AM
Lolno. Do you know just how many things glitch her ult.have you seen the video, there are like 40 champs
---
#10ssj4supervegetaPosted 1/30/2013 10:55:16 AM
all i want for her is for her w to reflect on hit affects as well as the damage :c

laning against garen wouldnt be so bad if i coulda Q to a minion after reflecting his Q.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!