When is riot buffing my favorite champ fiora?

#11Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/30/2013 10:56:39 AM
xHaterade posted...
Lolno. Do you know just how many things glitch her ult.have you seen the video, there are like 40 champs

Nah..only ones I ever seen were ones like ww where ulted same time..glitching both. Fiora has same kind effect against vi making hers just as useless
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#12BhelliumPosted 1/30/2013 11:17:27 AM
Parry gives immunity to aa's including on-hits for the whole duration with maybe reduced damage for each successive block.

Make it about as long as Jax's, no one can complain, considering he puts out just as much damage with a stun on top.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#13Valefor500Posted 1/30/2013 11:59:15 AM
I ulted with fiora at the same as skarner and after 2 hits of my ult I was pulled out of it...
---
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!
#14gyrobotPosted 1/30/2013 12:03:39 PM
_HeX posted...
Glass cannon AD has no place in the meta the way it is now, either the role has to be made significantly more important and efficient or remove the role and make them into bruisers.

Jungle is their new home
---
Arizonians are not Fremen, they keep out of the sun as much as possible, and that they only survive through the copious use of air conditioning. - Damar
#15DeanyzyPosted 1/30/2013 12:10:43 PM(edited)
The changes i'd personally make are:

1. Make it so her movement speed increases the second you press E and not after auto attacking.

2. Make W a spellshield that damages the enemy if they are in a certain range and perhaps have an auto attack variant as a passive effect on a long cooldown that blocks an auto attack (but doesn't return the damage).

She lacks mobility and a reliable defensive ability which makes her look like a joke when you compare her to the likes of Riven who has multiple dashes, hard CC, a huge shield and a ranged execution ult that's also an AD AND range steroid.
#16HeleophrynidaePosted 1/30/2013 12:25:54 PM
ITT kha zix and talon have no place in this meta. Try playing fiora mid
#17Final_HatsamuPosted 1/30/2013 12:29:39 PM
xHaterade posted...
Lolno. Do you know just how many things glitch her ult.have you seen the video, there are like 40 champs

Can you explain this, please? (I'm at work and can't see videos right now o.o)
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#18xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:36:55 PM(edited)

See those are actually good melee assasins.

Fiora is in the same boat as trynd and master yi, not kha zix and talon. They have burst,mobility, and escapes. They also have wave clear and AoE, which you need for mid, especially in this heavy roam meta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDfiF5Pfgk

Here is the video about how awful her ult is. There are even more ways to stop it than in that video.
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#19Rydis-ShikoPosted 1/30/2013 1:06:24 PM
xHaterade posted...

See those are actually good melee assasins.

Fiora is in the same boat as trynd and master yi, not kha zix and talon. They have burst,mobility, and escapes. They also have wave clear and AoE, which you need for mid, especially in this heavy roam meta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDfiF5Pfgk

Here is the video about how awful her ult is. There are even more ways to stop it than in that video.

All I see are people stopping her ult is a legit way. Except for the teemo blind one..thats bad... I fail to see how anything in that video is unlike stunning.. silencing a malz ult or amumu ult.. nunu..or any other champ that can escape almost all ults with flashes blinks clones. This isn't specific to her.

I would be for her getting cc immune during cult along with damage
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#20hpdeskjet920cPosted 1/31/2013 11:53:52 AM
Never apparently. Fiora has a buttload of problems and not enough strengths to make up for them. No CC, squishy, no waveclear, no true escapes, melee range, and no ranged harass. Literally no other champion in the game has this many problems. Fiora's design compensates her with a strong ultimate but its too unreliable, on too long of a cooldown and too risky to make up for it.

She's like pre remade Kat who was too reliant on her ultimate only she doesn't get as good of a reset.
---
LoL IGN: thresholden