7800 ip is the worst idea since Teemo

#21YoketaPosted 1/30/2013 3:10:44 PM
In exchange for a new hero being 7800 for 2 weeks, we get IP reductions other, older champions. I'm not seeing the problem here other than people whining over every little thing.

Give this community a piece of cake and its only a matter of time before they start complaining they didn't get the whole thing.
#22tombman27Posted 1/30/2013 3:13:20 PM
The real reason they did this whole system, is so they can make more money, AND not seem like that was there intention.

New champions sell the most, so making them more expensive out weighs reducing the price of older champions who sell much less.
---
Reppin the YG
#23LustValkyriePosted 1/30/2013 3:25:42 PM
About time they did this. I'm enjoying Thresh and will enjoy every champion from now on right from the start. I hate having everybody clustering on the new champ, it doesn't really give you room to experiment on it. Now we have a whole week of possibly enjoying said champ without much troubles.

Besides, if you can't get 7,800ip before another new champ comes out, then you have a serious issue in your gaming my friend.
---
Dreams are the manifestation of our true wishes
PSN: Infinity_Zandz
#24DepressedOtterPosted 1/30/2013 3:28:44 PM
Yoketa posted...
In exchange for a new hero being 7800 for 2 weeks, we get IP reductions other, older champions. I'm not seeing the problem here other than people whining over every little thing.

Give this community a piece of cake and its only a matter of time before they start complaining they didn't get the whole thing.

---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#25Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 3:30:27 PM
lol these formus

I eventually explained myself why I think 7800 ip for a week is a bad idea and people still responding randomly and unrelated to the point I am trying to make. Why even try to lead a conversation here.
#26B01tPosted 1/30/2013 3:30:40 PM
DepressedOtter posted...
Yoketa posted...

Alas, this person speaks truth >.<
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#27B01tPosted 1/30/2013 3:30:40 PM
DepressedOtter posted...
Yoketa posted...

Alas, this person speaks truth >.<
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#28CrumpledPaperPosted 1/30/2013 6:12:27 PM
lol these formus

I eventually explained myself why I think 7800 ip for a week is a bad idea and people still responding randomly and unrelated to the point I am trying to make. Why even try to lead a conversation here.

And remember kids, when someone disagrees with you condescension is ALWAYS the optimal way to get your point across!
---
Eh