taric seems fun question tho

#1RPGspleasePosted 1/30/2013 11:58:10 AM
What actually works better a full ad a full AP or a mix. I tried ad and mix and both ok...ended both with around 17 assist 4 or so kills. Only issue I have is being a bit squishy due to being underleveled in early stages. Its my understanding he's better at bottom and with a ranged partner. Am I correct on that part?
Would a full on AP/mage build work well since AP effects his skills?

How about masteries tank or AP buffs(only 18 ATM)
---
Yes? Hm?what?quit poking me!!!!
#2RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:05:50 PM
No one likes taric?
---
#3eggbasketPosted 1/30/2013 12:07:38 PM
Neither. Not full AP or ad. He's a support, and you complain about being too squishy. That's why I build him armor reds and yellows, scaling Mr blues, and gp10 quints.
---
There's far too much trash in the universe.
#4TomorrowDogPosted 1/30/2013 12:10:53 PM(edited)
Yes, he is meant to be a hard support or at least a more support-ey duo lane. He's still pretty damn effective wherever you put him though.

That said, go mostly AP but don't be afraid of a couple of the hybrid items. Attack speed is good on him and items like Guinsoo's Rageblade and Nashor's Tooth are extremely gold efficient. Edit: Referring to solo Taric. Support Taric gets usual tank/gold items.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#5zeppelin312Posted 1/30/2013 12:10:29 PM
1/15/14

armor yellows, GP10 or MS quints, mr blues, choice reds

you aren't 20 though, so don't dump ip on runes yet
#6RPGsplease(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:18:04 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
1/15/14

armor yellows, GP10 or MS quints, mr blues, choice reds

you aren't 20 though, so don't dump ip on runes yet

Yeah I've bought tear two stuff to mess around

My two rune pages are similar. One has reds ad gold def blue MD the other red is AP instead. So not really experimented much since not 20 but obviously doing something wrong since not Uber good either way...

What masteries do u suggest? Everything I look up is out of date.
---