so how do i take care of noc's mana problems...

#1Beech_tibsPosted 1/30/2013 3:05:45 PM
when i have a champ like swain, kass or xerath mid?

i have been building Frozen Heart on him, really find that it helps when I ult and gives mana

but everyone seems to say randuins own is better

i can see why as building FH leaves you low on gold and low on health but without blue buff i always seem oom...

what should I be doing that im obviously not...
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2HasirePosted 1/30/2013 3:06:40 PM
Stop using mana to clear.
---
NA: Hasire
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 1/30/2013 3:16:00 PM
Noc has mana problems? This is news to me. You have a passive AS boost and an awesome free AoE nuke which heals you. That alone is more than enough to jungle with. A single Q on the Buff camps should be enough to clear it in reasonable time with Smite.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4aHappySackaPosted 1/30/2013 3:17:38 PM
Stop using your Q to clear.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5_RaveMaster_Posted 1/30/2013 3:43:59 PM
Q on wraiths makes sense though and on buffs. if you Q wraths well enough your passive OHKO's all the small wraiths even at lv 2 IIRC. I usually take blue unless my Mid is winning and can roam better than me (never happens). I usually have enough for an early wirggles by my first back if my lv 3-5 gank was successful. Then I ward their blue, Nocts shield and Q makes him hard to catch, so I enjoy counter jungling when I can.

If you need build ideas look me up (or hav questions). I play Noct quite often and know him quite well.

Desinus on lolking.
---
~Rave
#6Nowe242Posted 1/30/2013 3:50:52 PM
For the first clear, using Duskbringer on every camp helps your speed significantly.

Every other clear after that, you're just wasting mana because Noc can take the camps very easily after the first one and he gets an item.

If you're still having problems though, the Spirit Stone items might help you out. They give mana regen and still some pretty good stats.
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
#7PrizmSlashPosted 1/30/2013 3:53:04 PM
Stop giving blue to Mid. XJ9 who is probably the most successful jungler in solo queue in na doesn't ever give blue.
---
-_-
#8iXCelticXiPosted 1/30/2013 4:09:59 PM
What problems? ._.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#9iXCelticXiPosted 1/30/2013 4:12:19 PM
PrizmSlash posted...
Stop giving blue to Mid. XJ9 who is probably the most successful jungler in solo queue in na doesn't ever give blue.

God damn I hate this guy. Enabling scrubs ALL DAY
Do something genuinely bad and negative for the team? It's k guise, this awkward bastard XJ9 did it on stream so I can do it too.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#10ShadowD00mPosted 1/30/2013 4:38:36 PM
PrizmSlash posted...

Another reason why XJ9 is pure garbage but oh well, his apostles will just jump to try to save his name or to make him seem like a good team player.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem