What to build on Lux support?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What to build on Lux support?
3 years ago#1
ive been going faerie charm/3wards/2hp pots/1 mana pot -->philo's stone -> sightstone --> shoes --> kage's --> upgrade shoes --> aegis --> situational support items

its worked for me very well so far. is a standard support build like this one fine on lux?
3 years ago#2
you build just like mid lux and carry
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
3 years ago#3
You pick Morgana and be more useful.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
3 years ago#4
Yes. You're unlikely to get a full ap-lux build, and lategame lux doesn't deal as much damage anyways. Build like a standard support, with an emphasis on ap. Your job is to shield and kite enemies from your adc. She's very good at it, too.
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
3 years ago#5
Build Mejai's and transition into AP carry mode from your assists+laser killsteals
And then John was a zombie.
3 years ago#6
Supports build whatever their ADC/team needs. No matter which support you are, you should be building the same items. Locket if you need a shield, Aegis to make your team tanky, Shurelya's if you Gotta Go Fast(tm), Crucible if your team needs healing, Zeke's if you have 3 AD champs. Lux doesn't make a good support because by building these items you can't deal enough damage, and if you don't your utility isn't enough to play as a support viably.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
3 years ago#7
Wut? Lux has plenty of viability as a support without any damage. It's simply that she can build damage and add to that viability effectively because she has actual AP ratios.
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
3 years ago#8

Then genuine lowbie question:

What to build on Morgana support?
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
3 years ago#9

well on my worst game as support lux in ranked I averaged 1 kill and 6 assists per death, so I think I'm useful enough
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What to build on Lux support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived