Shaco runes?

#1refmonPosted 1/30/2013 4:46:16 PM
Just red and quints
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2crondizzlePosted 1/30/2013 4:46:58 PM
ad red
armor yellow
attack speed blue
ad or move speed quint
#3Beech_tibsPosted 1/30/2013 4:56:45 PM
generic

flat attack red

armor yellow

mag res per level blue

ms quints

those mag res blues really come in handy mid game when you are in the stomping/ trying to turn the tide mode

also in my experience its the mages that need to be shut down in this time... you know before you are on clean up duty/not nearly as useful as before
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#4MizunoRyuuPosted 1/30/2013 5:25:12 PM
Depends if you're playing AP or AD. Every champ has the same seals and glyphs, in flat armour and scaling resist. Marks for AD are armour penetration, with AD quintessences. AP has magic penetration marks and AP quintessences.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#5Beech_tibsPosted 1/30/2013 5:26:47 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Depends if you're playing AP or AD. Every champ has the same seals and glyphs, in flat armour and scaling resist. Marks for AD are armour penetration, with AD quintessences. AP has magic penetration marks and AP quintessences.

playing ap shaco is bad

dont listen to him

unless you want to bait someone into a bush and pray that they fall for it....

and even if they do.... you are still going to suck just as hard in teamfights but now you are not as good of an assassin

way to suck
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#6Small_appliancePosted 1/30/2013 6:50:51 PM
Arpen reds
Armor yellows
Scaling MR blues
AD Quints
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#7LithspPosted 1/30/2013 7:07:52 PM
Beech_tibs posted...
MizunoRyuu posted...

playing ap shaco is bad

dont listen to him

unless you want to bait someone into a bush and pray that they fall for it....

and even if they do.... you are still going to suck just as hard in teamfights but now you are not as good of an assassin

way to suck

Eh.. I just had some success with AP Shaco in a few games. Completely shut down Kat and a Fizz, not the best examples but yeah, then I went on to do what they do - roam and own other lanes.

Was 2 of the easiest wins I've had to be honest, and all I had was boots, DFG and was heading towards a Rabadons. :/

The E was doing loads of damage.
---
[]Signature[]
#8xVashTS98xPosted 1/30/2013 7:11:40 PM
The thing about Shaco is that people run all kinds of combinations of AD, ArPen, and AS in his Reds and Quints, and sometimes as his Blues, too. It eventually comes down to preference.

I guess the "standard" would be AD Quints and either AS, AD or ArPen (or any mix of those) Reds for Shaco.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#9Her_PaladinPosted 1/30/2013 11:07:42 PM
The standard is AS Marks and ArPen quints (yellows and blues are standard).

But some people toy around with AS blues, some additional ArPen, etc.
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
#10djprofessork1Posted 1/30/2013 11:13:58 PM
crondizzle posted...
ad red
armor yellow
attack speed blue
ad or move speed quint

i run this

and 21/0/9 masteries

I like going pure damage just to make sure your early ganks are as strong as possible.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.