The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I've started to develop a bad habit, I'm not surrendering to spite people now.

#1malignantmousePosted 1/30/2013 7:22:06 PM
I had a game where I was playing as leona and this graves was raging at me from the beginning of the game for not being aggressive enough. Nevermind the fact that we were still getting kills, I just wouldn't engage when I thought that we would lose the engagement. They did have lulu after all.

The rest of the team did really bad though (their sion was like 9/1/5) and the game was definitely unwinnable, but this graves was such a dick to everyone the entire time so I did the only thing I could do to spite this graves without raging back. I started hitting no every time the surrender thing came up.

The graves got so mad too, it was awesome, he was clearly having a really bad time and it was clear that he was a jerk that deserved to have a bad time.

After the game though I did feel bad for the people on my team that actually wanted to surrender, but it was 2/3 everytime so I assume the majority of the people were on my side.

I probably need to stop doing this, but people that rage in team chat don't always get punished so this helps just a little.
---
LOL
#2MwarriorHieiPosted 1/30/2013 7:23:38 PM
how is that a bad habit?
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#3Ultoman2Posted 1/30/2013 7:32:06 PM
I do this.

Though I do feel legitimately bad for the rest of the team.

But if they go afk, I'll hold it out till they DC, then accept. The people that afk and expect ip are worse than ragequiters.
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#4Big_BovyPosted 1/30/2013 7:39:43 PM
Never surrender.

Almost everyone I know who even thinks a game has lost plays so much worse. There's actually a pro player who loses 90% of his games if he loses the first one.

It often only takes some overconfidence and an ace at end game to change a game around as well.
---
I come here to argue!
#5TriangularTwigPosted 1/30/2013 7:48:02 PM
Never surrender. The truly satisfying games are the ones where you are behind 99% of the game but come out ahead at the very end.
#6AC_DragonfirePosted 1/30/2013 7:50:32 PM
You only surrender when you're getting severely stomped and blood is gushing out of your body. Metaphorically speaking though. That's the time to surrender. If your champ broke an arm and they just went super saiyna keep fighting. You'll reach super saiyan as well.
#7shadyelfPosted 1/30/2013 8:16:30 PM
I used to be the guy who always wanted to surrender but I started taking games less seriously and got better at ignoring rage and I've been able to stay on and make some nice turnarounds.
---
?
#8DeleveleDPosted 1/30/2013 8:19:03 PM
I expected a come back.

Disappointed.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#9InNox534Posted 1/30/2013 9:27:36 PM
I do the same thing, sometimes it leads to a win.
#10DreDayyPosted 1/30/2013 9:46:31 PM
surrendering is for the french.
---
|i7 3930k|Rampage IV Formula|16gb 2133mhz|GTX 680|Samsung 830 128gb|Crucial M4 128gb|2 x 1TB WD Black|NZXT Switch 810|AX 850|H100|