The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Wtf is a 'Jungle Tax'?

#1EcchiBakaPosted 1/30/2013 6:51:46 PM
Seriously, jungler fails a gank and just gimps like a whole minion wave. I asked him why he was taking farm and he just goes "jungle tax" and leaves.

Does it every gank afterwards too.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#2Tony2CapPosted 1/30/2013 6:52:43 PM
start a revolution about it
---
" Continue spreading the good word of Ranked across the nations. We will call you Jesus of Noxus.." - Rydethetiger
#3MwarriorHieiPosted 1/30/2013 6:53:48 PM
you made his gank fail. he needs the money and experience to make it up.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#4MetleonPosted 1/30/2013 6:54:25 PM
Sometimes I take a minion after a failed gank just to take my pent up aggression out on something. Otherwise, I'll just go back into the jungle to start farming.

Of course, burning a Flash isn't a failed gank and I'll camp in the bush for a little to come back and finish the job.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#5TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 1/30/2013 6:54:52 PM
He could have used that time to farm his jungle but chose instead to try to gank for you. The attempt failed so he took some minions so he doesn't fall too far behind in levels and gold, otherwise he'll become uselss and be unable to gank for anyone.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#6Stalky24Posted 1/30/2013 6:56:10 PM
wow I never did this as jungler, I can do that?

Because now Im gonna.
#7Shadow EdgePosted 1/30/2013 7:00:00 PM
Revolutionary taxes.
---
ns
#8CrumpledPaperPosted 1/30/2013 7:00:26 PM

Because now Im gonna.

Don't
It screws over lanes worse than the lack of exp would screw over the jungler since it pushes the lane and makes you have to choose between farming at the opponent's tower with heavy risk of getting ganked or waiting for the lane to even itself out.

Every time a jungler does this to me I just farm his jungle until it evens out
---
Eh
#9BhelliumPosted 1/30/2013 7:02:52 PM(edited)
it's pretty common for the jungler to help last hit a wave before going back, they need gold too and it's mighty starved in there

now if they push the wave w/o you being low on health and about to b that's not cool
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10_RaveMaster_Posted 1/30/2013 7:02:13 PM
Stalky24 posted...

Because now Im gonna.

It really depends, junglers like J4 should tax since they need all the help they can get. If you just ganked and got no kill and both your lane member and opponent B. Just push the wave all the way to the turret.

Sometimes if my mid is staying I just go back to my jungle and farm more without touching minions.
---
~Rave