Wtf is a 'Jungle Tax'?

#21JennaTahliaPosted 1/30/2013 8:14:15 PM
You guys must be bad. I always make sure both my ally and the enemy die so I get to steal all the cs
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#22PKMNsonyPosted 1/30/2013 8:15:18 PM
My "jungle tax" is I just hit any last hits on my way out. I guess his idea is a bit difference.
#23Gun SagePosted 1/30/2013 8:16:33 PM
themagicpainman posted...
Most of the time it's bad junglers claiming you screwed up their gank and having to "make up" the lost gold.

Sorry you can't hit people running a straight line with cleavers.

Sorry you can't hit with a targeted stun, while I have to use a delayed fear.

I think my favorite one was "I didn't take stun" from a Taric... He was level 7... Yeah, I didn't get it either...

OR! Renekton never touched his W until he was about 12, Heim never picked up the silence/stun nade, Fiddle (as support) didn't level Fear, just his Drain and then sub points in his crow...

It's at times like that I see no reason NOT to take ganking tax. If they can even get the CS, they won't be doing much with it anyway.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#24Fenrir the WolfPosted 1/30/2013 8:18:16 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
You guys must be bad. I always make sure both my ally and the enemy die so I get to steal all the cs

This guy knows how to do it right
---
And then John was a zombie.
#25AC_DragonfirePosted 1/30/2013 8:37:13 PM
If there's an excess wave of minions, I'll take out a few. It's like 30% of the time though I'd say. If the enemy wasted a flash. I'll be okay.
#26mantana888Posted 1/30/2013 8:39:56 PM
IMO it depends on who messed up in the gank. If the laner botched it, then the jungler should be able to take a creep wave without receiving any bm.

But if the jungler was the one who butchered an incredibly easy gank, he should be ready to get flamed.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#27bobguydude1Posted 1/30/2013 8:41:37 PM
matrix0523 posted...
wow I never did this as jungler, I can do that?

Because now Im gonna.

---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#28AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 1/30/2013 8:42:59 PM
If I go gank a lane, I'll take a creep or two, only I call it a Jungler Fee.

Last hits only, though, since I'm not about to waste time attacking whole minions when I have other things to do.
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | Repeat in 2013
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
#29Sythstrife99Posted 1/30/2013 8:45:53 PM
i believe its actually called lane tax and yes its an actual thing and yes it happens quite a bit.
#30TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 1/30/2013 9:07:46 PM
Lmao. I'm doing this from now on
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10