Wtf is a 'Jungle Tax'?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Wtf is a 'Jungle Tax'?
3 years ago#21
You guys must be bad. I always make sure both my ally and the enemy die so I get to steal all the cs
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
3 years ago#22
My "jungle tax" is I just hit any last hits on my way out. I guess his idea is a bit difference.
3 years ago#23
themagicpainman posted...
Most of the time it's bad junglers claiming you screwed up their gank and having to "make up" the lost gold.

Sorry you can't hit people running a straight line with cleavers.

Sorry you can't hit with a targeted stun, while I have to use a delayed fear.

I think my favorite one was "I didn't take stun" from a Taric... He was level 7... Yeah, I didn't get it either...

OR! Renekton never touched his W until he was about 12, Heim never picked up the silence/stun nade, Fiddle (as support) didn't level Fear, just his Drain and then sub points in his crow...

It's at times like that I see no reason NOT to take ganking tax. If they can even get the CS, they won't be doing much with it anyway.
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
3 years ago#24
JennaTahlia posted...
You guys must be bad. I always make sure both my ally and the enemy die so I get to steal all the cs

This guy knows how to do it right
And then John was a zombie.
3 years ago#25
If there's an excess wave of minions, I'll take out a few. It's like 30% of the time though I'd say. If the enemy wasted a flash. I'll be okay.
3 years ago#26
IMO it depends on who messed up in the gank. If the laner botched it, then the jungler should be able to take a creep wave without receiving any bm.

But if the jungler was the one who butchered an incredibly easy gank, he should be ready to get flamed.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
3 years ago#27
matrix0523 posted...
wow I never did this as jungler, I can do that?

Because now Im gonna.

YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
3 years ago#28
If I go gank a lane, I'll take a creep or two, only I call it a Jungler Fee.

Last hits only, though, since I'm not about to waste time attacking whole minions when I have other things to do.
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | Repeat in 2013
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
3 years ago#29
i believe its actually called lane tax and yes its an actual thing and yes it happens quite a bit.
3 years ago#30
Lmao. I'm doing this from now on
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Wtf is a 'Jungle Tax'?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived