Barrenite: "You can't ad malz trolololol"

#21BarrenitePosted 1/31/2013 5:33:43 AM
MagiaIce posted...
No BC, fromal, BT or greaves, that looks more like a failed hybrid Malz.

You don't get fromal bt or zerkers on ad malz that's really ineffective

You don't treat him like an adc because he isn't an adc, that's just stupid and you're neutering your potential. Ad malz is all about the crabs doing damage while you get to be tanky and disruptive

You build him more like a ryze meets yorick than an adc
---
Official president of the free world
#22superdude_66Posted 1/31/2013 7:46:03 AM
thefearedmonstr posted...
You've played almost 4000 games?

That's 1333,33.. hours (given an average 20 minute game time) that you've sunk into this game, not counting the amount of time waiting for queuing (OR the amount of Ranked games you played).

In general, it's thought that after you've spent 1000 hours on anything, you should be an expert in it.

So, you could've been an expert guitar player, physicist, athlete or anything else you can dream of.

Instead, you're a mediocre league of legends player.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

It's actually 10,000 hours to become an expert from what I have heard.
#23dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:47:19 AM
You've played almost 4000 games?

That's 1333,33.. hours (given an average 20 minute game time) that you've sunk into this game, not counting the amount of time waiting for queuing (OR the amount of Ranked games you played).

In general, it's thought that after you've spent 1000 hours on anything, you should be an expert in it.

So, you could've been an expert guitar player, physicist, athlete or anything else you can dream of.

Instead, you're a mediocre league of legends player.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

I got accepted to Ivy league school, I was in 4 different varsity sports, and I am expert in 3 instruments....
does it matter?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#24dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:48:59 AM
MagiaIce posted...
No BC, fromal, BT or greaves, that looks more like a failed hybrid Malz.

You don't get fromal bt or zerkers on ad malz that's really ineffective

You don't treat him like an adc because he isn't an adc, that's just stupid and you're neutering your potential. Ad malz is all about the crabs doing damage while you get to be tanky and disruptive

You build him more like a ryze meets yorick than an adc

no AD malz is about pushing turret and blowing it up without taking single damage
and slaughtering everyone out of position
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123