Alistar in Dominion.

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/30/2013 11:51:23 PM
So amazing. I just wish teammates would stop throwing games with their stupidity.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2Ultraknight64Posted 1/30/2013 11:55:11 PM
Poppy is like Alistar except stronger.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#3ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:03:30 AM(edited)
Do you have a build for Poppy? I just bought her this morning, if she plays that similar and works the same way I'd be more than happy to buy her Scarlet skin and main her. <3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#4mattislegionPosted 1/31/2013 12:01:17 AM
Triforce and whatever
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
#5ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:14:43 AM
mattislegion posted...
Triforce and whatever

Should I be building defensive or offensive masteries? I typically just pull builds from online and own with them as best I can (like I've been doing with Alistar), but you can pretty much assume I'm terrible when it comes to actually knowing what to do with my own builds.
---
#6Village IdiotPosted 1/31/2013 1:11:46 AM
Either build AD /w Triforce and be useful all round, or AP and implode someone every time your CDs are up.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#7ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:41:28 AM
Village Idiot posted...
Either build AD /w Triforce and be useful all round, or AP and implode someone every time your CDs are up.

I've been doing AP and doing very well with her in Dominion. Smashing everyone against walls and taking half their health in an exchange often enough. I've been using offensive masteries, not sure which I prefer between that or defensive.

I've been going for recommended builds mostly though, I'll try building pure AP next time.
---
#8_HeXPosted 1/31/2013 4:10:59 AM
I like Leona in Dominion, go 3vs1 and be the only one left standing gg
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9Reaper_MinionPosted 1/31/2013 4:20:28 AM
He's OP solo bot.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY