Cassiopeia Issues

#1jonlaw101Posted 1/31/2013 3:59:29 AM
As far as I can tell, Cassiopeia is based off of Medusa from Greek mythology. Whenever somebody looks into Medusa's eyes they turn to stone. Not some bs ability she can do.

In my opinion, Cassiopeia would be much closer to her inspirations if her ulti was moved to her passive.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2bobguydude1Posted 1/31/2013 4:00:25 AM
trolltopic/10
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 1/31/2013 4:07:53 AM
o look its jonlaw

yo dwag based off =/= exact
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#4GainazzoPosted 1/31/2013 4:16:20 AM
Agreed. And Alistar, he should have a passive that creates a labyrinth in the map and teams would have to send one champion as a sacrifice to Alistar every now and then.

Riot really should step up their champion designing.
#5jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:21:17 AM
Gainazzo posted...
Agreed. And Alistar, he should have a passive that creates a labyrinth in the map and teams would have to send one champion as a sacrifice to Alistar every now and then.

---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#6I_love_SunnyDPosted 1/31/2013 4:29:45 AM
Gainazzo posted...

League of Labyrinth? I like it, why did we get Dom again? Seems like time could have been better spent else where.
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff
#7AnubisGhostPosted 1/31/2013 4:35:48 AM
a maze would be something

each champ starts at a different entrance so you never know who you'll meet first

will you go in a 1v1 or will you meet your teammates and gank people or will it happen to you?

a random generated maze would be awesome
#8MakJussPosted 1/31/2013 4:51:29 AM
What the point of map with maze when we got lot ranged champion that have jump/blink/dash over wall ?
#9Ultraknight64Posted 1/31/2013 4:52:24 AM
All terrain would be impassible by skills obviously.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#10I_love_SunnyDPosted 1/31/2013 4:54:04 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...
All terrain would be impassible by skills obviously.

Nah not all, some walls you could go over, but you never know whats on the other side and it only works one way.
---
I actually prefer the purple stuff