Is Thresh gonna get gutted in the next patch?

#11The-World-SevenPosted 1/31/2013 8:32:24 AM
why would they nerf Thresh before Taric?

they wouldn't.

they're not going to nerf Thresh any time soon.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#12BhelliumPosted 1/31/2013 8:35:40 AM
I find taric to be pretty much pointless if their adc gets last whisper second
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#13Beech_tibsPosted 1/31/2013 8:39:49 AM
They should at least fix the bug that grabs champs from behind creep lines
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#14BiglabronPosted 1/31/2013 8:54:29 AM(edited)
Most likely he will lose a small portion of range on his Q. Other than that I think he is fine.

Another option would be allowing spell casts while being dragged. Not being able to even cast flash while he drags you is quite OP.

So either remove the no spell casting while being dragged or lower the range.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#15MetleonPosted 1/31/2013 8:55:31 AM
Really hope the lower the AD scaling of his Q passive and/or lower the scaling from the souls. Lulu's passive only gives 87 extra magic damage at Lv. 18 and is already considered good because it's a half stacked BT's worth of damage. The passive on Thresh's Q can easily get to 100 damage minimum by level 18 and continues to scale ever higher as the game goes on.

The other alternative is to make souls drop less frequently from standard creeps, meaning that it will take longer to get that 100 on hit damage.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#16The-World-SevenPosted 1/31/2013 3:37:14 PM
Metleon posted...
make souls drop less frequently from standard creeps, meaning that it will take longer to get that 100 on hit damage.

if anything at all.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis