Why do people love to feed Darius?

#1darkman95Posted 1/31/2013 7:43:45 AM
I have a problem understanding why people see Darius as OP, ban worthy, and unstoppable. He is countered by pretty much any range champ and several other non-range champs that are masters of dueling like Riven, Olaf, and Jax can take him easily. And in case you have none of these, if you just farm under your turret and wait for a gank then you win. Why must every top feed Darius 10 kills every game!?
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#2Beech_tibsPosted 1/31/2013 7:45:46 AM
Cause he can hit for a quarter of your health...

That will.always seem op no matter what it took to get there
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#3RyokoWinsPosted 1/31/2013 7:48:29 AM
I'm still not sure how range counters Darius when he has a pull that easily eliminates that advantage. Unless you've got really, really long range.
---
I am whoever I need to be.
#4JackDaniels1964Posted 1/31/2013 7:49:25 AM
Beech_tibs posted...
Cause he can hit for a quarter of your health ...

Level 9 Mundo with max Mpen...jajajajaja OPOP gg wp
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh
#5BiglabronPosted 1/31/2013 7:50:53 AM
Those who feed Darius have no comprehension of positioning or threat level. These people usually are bronze or very low silver. By Gold Darius is not nearly as dominant because people actually understand that you just kite him or don't engage at all unless you know you will win.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#6Beech_tibsPosted 1/31/2013 7:51:04 AM
JackDaniels1964 posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
Cause he can hit for a quarter of your health ...

Level 9 Mundo with max Mpen...jajajajaja OPOP gg wp

First quarter of health vs last quarter....

Probably should have specifi.ed
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#7Shadow_toysPosted 1/31/2013 8:23:29 AM
People like to see Darius cut them in half
#8EcchiBakaPosted 1/31/2013 8:28:05 AM
I like it when opponents lock Darius in ranked solo queue. I'm like k, I'll go top. *locks Kayle*

Yea, easy lane.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#9nyhustler208Posted 1/31/2013 8:44:34 AM(edited)
KloudtheYoukai posted...
I like it when opponents lock Darius in ranked solo queue. I'm like k, I'll go top. *locks Kayle*

Yea, easy lane.

funny thing is darius doesnt need to win lane... his entire move-set makes garentees that he get feed anyways.

Ive lost lanes hard with darius and still end up getting feed after laning phase
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#10darkman95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:45:02 AM
RyokoWins posted...
I'm still not sure how range counters Darius when he has a pull that easily eliminates that advantage. Unless you've got really, really long range.

His pull range is extremely limited. Kayle's range allows her to kite him easily, even teemo has a range advantage plus a blind, Olaf's axe have a much higher range as does Elise's Q. Pretty much ranged attack in the game outranges Darius' grab. And if it doesn't just stand behind minions
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia