How many Dragons could take down a Baron Nashor?

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 1/31/2013 11:15:11 AM
If we could make a EVE and have a few dragons figthing a baron how many would take?
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2bobguydude1Posted 1/31/2013 11:16:22 AM
im gonna say at least 10 to 15
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#3Z-911-ZPosted 1/31/2013 11:37:00 AM
I think a more interesting question, would be how many lesser wraiths it would take to beat Baron.
---
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg
#4GevaudenPosted 1/31/2013 11:39:15 AM
a KarmicDragon :/
---
ign - Gonk. Beware of the badtabulous SwiftToad, play with him at your own risk u have been warned.
#5Suffer_NotPosted 1/31/2013 11:43:06 AM
You would need at least 4 dragons to compete with Baron's dps output, unless the dragon's true damage DoT stacks among non-unique sources in which case you can kill him with only 3. However, in terms of defensive stats it kinda depends. According to the Wiki, Baron only gets 180 health every minute while Dragon gets 240. Which would mean that after 57 minutes, Dragon has more health than Baron. Which doesn't seem right in my head, but it's been a while since I cared about Dragon that late in the game.

Either way, Baron benefits more from waiting the fight out since he has more armor and the damage over time of the Dragons becomes less meaningful the more health he has. He'll be doing basically true damage with all his abilities to them because of his armor and mres reduction abilities, and his AoE means he can weaken other targets while finishing the one he is focusing big attacks on.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#6MetleonPosted 1/31/2013 11:46:02 AM
Z-911-Z posted...
I think a more interesting question, would be how many lesser wraiths it would take to beat Baron.

It would probably come down to how many would you need to tank X waterfall attacks, since that could easily wipe 20 of them out at once.

For the dragon's, the answer would depend on whether the dragon's rotate out tanking baron or if it keeps attacking one of them. Should be easy to calculate either way if you have all of their stats.

A more interesting question is who would win in a fight between baron and the TT epic monster.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#7Suffer_NotPosted 1/31/2013 11:53:43 AM
It would probably come down to how many would you need to tank X waterfall attacks, since that could easily wipe 20 of them out at once.

It also depends on if these are the new garbage wraiths or the old "lifesteals tons of health on attack" wraiths...

Regarding Vilemaw, he's kind of a pushover. His major deal is armor reduction, but you can't reduce Baron's armor because of Trundle nerfs. So Vilemaw can't really win :<
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#8ZurrCatPosted 1/31/2013 12:41:38 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
Regarding Vilemaw, he's kind of a pushover. His major deal is armor reduction, but you can't reduce Baron's armor because of Trundle nerfs. So Vilemaw can't really win :<

IIRC it was more Heimer than Trundle, but either way it was a needed buff to lategame Nashor.
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist