Goth Annie available in store next patch

#21Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/31/2013 3:46:45 PM
The topic has been removed it seems, looks like Riot is listening to all the crybabies...which is idiotic beyond belief.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#22Phoenix_HeartPosted 1/31/2013 3:49:29 PM
"boo hoo people are going to have what I have."

The LoL community needs to get over it self. Crying over "limited" (lol) pixels.
---
I'm starting to wonder if all the mods on this site are the same person, and if that person is even old enough to be here.
#23hypermoePosted 1/31/2013 3:49:40 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
The topic has been removed it seems, looks like Riot is listening to all the crybabies...which is idiotic beyond belief.

Probably not since the Season 3 patch is coming and it seems like the website is offline because of that. i doubt they will in to the whinny babies because a skin anyone can get will be made readily available now.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#24Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/31/2013 3:52:37 PM
hypermoe posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...

Probably not since the Season 3 patch is coming and it seems like the website is offline because of that. i doubt they will in to the whinny babies because a skin anyone can get will be made readily available now.

The topic has been removed from the front page and trying to access it trough the link ITT just gets you an "access denied" page, i really hope the Riot isnt listening to the babies but...im wary.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#25hypermoePosted 1/31/2013 3:55:19 PM
try use this link:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3064264
---
#26Masemune_100Posted 1/31/2013 3:59:25 PM(edited)
Well, Riot backed down. Looks like the masses get their way lol.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#27hypermoePosted 1/31/2013 3:57:49 PM
ok nevermind seems like a red posted that they arent going to release the Goth Annie. really sad on Riot part...
---
#28N3crisPosted 1/31/2013 4:02:28 PM
Lol, that was quick I wanted that skin too....
---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
#29shadyelfPosted 1/31/2013 4:03:49 PM
Lol oh well.
---
?
#30GrimtronPosted 1/31/2013 4:05:38 PM
They should give it to every user who has logged in during the past week, just to piss off the QQ'ers.

Also isn't this the skin you get from the 3900 bundle thing? gg riot, notice that a lot of people want the skin so they now sell it for 20.
---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/tDwmV.gif |