Thank you Riot

#1FlameLord23Posted 1/31/2013 1:31:28 PM
Look a lot of people constantly complain about Riot, but after seeing what some companies do to their players (specifically Infinity Ward and EA) Riot's pretty good. I like the steps they have taken recently to resolve the toxicity of their community.

I have 3 ranked games on the PBE right now. in 2 of them I was screwed by an AFKer. The only win the other team was screwed by a troll. It's nice to know that these people will soon not be on the PBE. And if I understand what is happening they plan to move this sort of system over to the regular server, or at least a portion of it. So maybe we can get rid of toxic players, or at least limit their numbers.

Riot really deserves credit for what they do. It's about time we showed it.
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#2BlocktopusPosted 1/31/2013 1:33:40 PM
Yeah they really are good. If you compare their support to like Nexon or something they answer in like a week at the most, nexon takes like 8 months

****ing

months
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#3N3crisPosted 1/31/2013 1:34:53 PM
Yeah lol it took 6 months for a reply from Nexon.
---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
#4Herostratus_Posted 1/31/2013 1:35:34 PM
PBE has Ranked?

what?
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
#5KingOfAsiaPosted 1/31/2013 1:35:45 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Yeah they really are good. If you compare their support to like Nexon or something they answer in like a week at the most, nexon takes like 8 months

****ing

months

after getting 200 in that game after like 3-5 years I can agree with you 2006-2011
#6B01tPosted 1/31/2013 1:37:06 PM
Riot's only human(well, made of humans). They can't magically determine who's been good and who's not, so they can't be perfect and elminate all the douches and only the douches.

But damn if they don't do their best, so major props to them.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#7FlameLord23(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:41:49 PM
Herostratus_ posted...
PBE has Ranked?

what?

Yeah it's kind of pointless but it's the only PVP playlist right now because they want to try the new system. I got screwed into bronze IV. Could have gotten higher if I had my garen in game 1 (we got owned in lane last game, and Cait afk'd near the end).
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#8TomorrowDogPosted 1/31/2013 1:46:08 PM
mad props rito
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert