Goth Annie...will no longer be available

#61The-World-SevenPosted 2/1/2013 1:10:43 AM
They'd rather not backstab the people who already bought the skin than the people who wanted to buy it.

You guys should be able to understand the difference, and why they would make that decision.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#62Frosted_MidnaPosted 2/1/2013 1:42:59 AM
This game brings out the worst in people.
---
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i28.tinypic.com/55gw9h.jpg
#63Soldier3rdClassPosted 2/1/2013 2:31:07 AM
I've got Annie and the Goth Annie skin but never used either.

Don't see what the big deal is.

Visual update. If that hadn't of happened then nobody would care right now.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#64StaticPenguinPosted 2/1/2013 5:43:12 AM
_HeX posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
Soldier3rdClass posted...
How about this. Put Gothic Annie in the store and then refund all purchasers of the bundle a fixed amount of rp. So like 975-1350rp and that way you alleviate the whiners on the original owners of the skin and please the whiners on the side that want the skin released to the store.

I picked a sort of high number for the rp so you don't upset the people who might of bought the bundle completely for the skin.

Or the whiners can just suck it up since it's just basically a sale for the skin minus the bonus runes, champs and RP you get from the Collectors. But no, that's too much.

Hell, if all video companies caved this easily to crying, I'd feel a lot more special about all the Collectors Editions I've ever purchased.

If anything it's the people who want the skin to be sold as a stand alone that is whining. If you really wanted the skin you have the option to buy the bundle.

Yeah but it makes no sense to buy it when I already have half the champs on that list. Why would any one get the CE for a skin? The only reason why everyone whines about it now is because they made Annie look better.

If that didn't come around, who would say anything about it? No one, they'd all claim it still looked ugly.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#65_HeXPosted 2/1/2013 6:14:25 AM
StaticPenguin posted...
_HeX posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
Soldier3rdClass posted...
How about this. Put Gothic Annie in the store and then refund all purchasers of the bundle a fixed amount of rp. So like 975-1350rp and that way you alleviate the whiners on the original owners of the skin and please the whiners on the side that want the skin released to the store.

I picked a sort of high number for the rp so you don't upset the people who might of bought the bundle completely for the skin.

Or the whiners can just suck it up since it's just basically a sale for the skin minus the bonus runes, champs and RP you get from the Collectors. But no, that's too much.

Hell, if all video companies caved this easily to crying, I'd feel a lot more special about all the Collectors Editions I've ever purchased.

If anything it's the people who want the skin to be sold as a stand alone that is whining. If you really wanted the skin you have the option to buy the bundle.

Yeah but it makes no sense to buy it when I already have half the champs on that list. Why would any one get the CE for a skin? The only reason why everyone whines about it now is because they made Annie look better.

If that didn't come around, who would say anything about it? No one, they'd all claim it still looked ugly.

Perhaps, but the skin has ALWAYS been bundle exclusive.

If you were a true Annie fan you would have gotten the skin a long time ago, the fact that a lot of people are just now opening their eyes to her because of the visual update she has recieved she's all of the sudden new and shiny again (for a week or two at least) and are crying for a skin that has always been unobtainable outside of purchasing the bundle is pretty ridiculous.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#66TomorrowDogPosted 2/1/2013 6:39:56 AM
It is just a bunch of children and manchildren that think because a fraction of a percentage of the player-base plays the game for a living then all the millions of those that play the game all day while their parents provide for them is the same thing, and "issues" such as skin sales are as important as any real-life situation like gun control, etc. because their whole life is a stupid videogame.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#67earthmaster3Posted 2/1/2013 6:58:35 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
obviously there will be a goth something-else

gothic galio

Possible, seeing as gargoyles were a prominent part of Gothic architecture
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch