Patch Notes and Patch Preview Season 3 Patch

#51FlameLord23Posted 1/31/2013 8:01:15 PM
PirahnoPlantman posted...
These changes are focused on forcing Nunu to play more actively in his support role by reducing the power he passively contributes to his allies.

What I just read was, "We're making Nunu more focused on supporting by making him crappier at supporting". Really Morello?

he was the easiest support. "Every 15 seconds hit W. When they get close press R.

20 minutes later victory.

Now he has to hit E every once and a while.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#52gkh5Posted 1/31/2013 8:38:47 PM
I called that Nunu was gonna get really popular back when they neutered Ezreal's W. *pats self on back and toots horn*

Cait-Nunu is still gonna be hell, this doesn't change anything. Same with Vayne-Nunu if they get to 6 safely. With other ADC's he just needs another level or two before it's "W my carry and E there's and win trade." And 12 seconds of uptime compared to 3s of downtime is still really good lol...you just gotta wait til an engage starts instead of perma-casting it.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#53Komachi_TachiPosted 1/31/2013 8:56:29 PM
Although these nerfs affect AP Ezreal, right now we’re focused on stabilizing AD Ezreal. After that we’ll assess the state of AP Ezreal

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0stjnEgC21rrdywqo1_400.gif

YES! Finally, an acknowledgement to his once superior playstyle! <3

Soon, the days of "lol wtf ap ez ggwp surrender at 20" will(hopefully) come to an end.
---
Gumshoe is my husbando. Hands OFF.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lskcvm4wIc1r45u0jo1_500.jpg
#54YaKuZa521Posted 1/31/2013 8:59:09 PM
When will the patch be released?
---
All types of knowledge, ultimately self knowledge.
#55FlameLord23Posted 1/31/2013 9:06:13 PM
gkh5 posted...
I called that Nunu was gonna get really popular back when they neutered Ezreal's W. *pats self on back and toots horn*

Cait-Nunu is still gonna be hell, this doesn't change anything. Same with Vayne-Nunu if they get to 6 safely. With other ADC's he just needs another level or two before it's "W my carry and E there's and win trade." And 12 seconds of uptime compared to 3s of downtime is still really good lol...you just gotta wait til an engage starts instead of perma-casting it.

You missed Koggles. Without an escape and being extremely immobile he relied on that BB being up to be effective in lane. Beyond that he's basically spending 20 minutes trying not to die. Then it's 25 minutes of penta penta penta penta penta penta penta penta penta penta.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#56kickthegnomePosted 1/31/2013 9:07:42 PM
YaKuZa521 posted...
When will the patch be released?

They're taking the servers down at 2am pst for the patch. They'll be down for 6 hours.

It's on the server status forum.
#57xHateradePosted 1/31/2013 9:24:27 PM
blitz gets to use 2 grabs before he goes oom

l0l
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#58casperrulezPosted 1/31/2013 9:33:26 PM
yay kennen buff. Time to channel my inner ego
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
#59AllGodsDiePosted 1/31/2013 9:53:46 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games

wtf

Also, I like how they gave a shoutout to that Voyboy Olaf play.

Not at all...Olaf has been played by all the top teams in tourneys for awhile now. It wasn't Voyboy who got him the nerf.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#60KeepItCivilPosted 1/31/2013 9:58:38 PM
Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games

Darius Bot (All): gg noobs ez

God I want this so much.
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk