Patch Notes and Patch Preview Season 3 Patch

#71FreshSushiPosted 2/1/2013 7:27:49 AM
Darkemaste posted...
supershadonic posted...
So why are they buffing Kat Ult dmg... she is already Ver2 Kassadin in normals. Now people will pick her even more and take adavntages of bads... common Riot not every team is premade. I can't remember the last time she didn't triple kill in a match.

They made her scaling worse/nerfed her 3 times recently-> people started building tanky which worked surprisingly well on this particular AP assassin.

They basically want to give people to build glass cannon again instead of off-tank, which won't happen unless she has a reason to do so.

She still doesn't have a reason to do so. The bulk of her damage comes from her W, which isn't getting nerfed. Her ult's ap scaling is atrocious and this patch changes nothing. Building a deathcap on Kat is still a complete waste of time.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#72JJroootPosted 2/1/2013 7:58:06 AM(edited)
- Nashor's Tooth
-- Combine cost reduced to 200 gold from 250 (total cost reduced to 2270 gold from 2500)
-- No longer grants any mana regen

BALLS!!!

Seriously??
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614
#73anilEhilatedPosted 2/1/2013 8:20:24 AM
No Kha'zix nerfs? What the hell?
---
For who could ever...?
#74TomorrowDogPosted 2/1/2013 7:30:35 PM
AllGodsDie posted...
TomorrowDog posted...
Bots will occasionally chat at the beginning and end of games

wtf

Also, I like how they gave a shoutout to that Voyboy Olaf play.

Not at all...Olaf has been played by all the top teams in tourneys for awhile now. It wasn't Voyboy who got him the nerf.

I said nothing to the contrary. I just said they noted Voyboy's 1v2 play, which they did. I didn't say that Voyboy is an Olaf pioneer.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#75iiTryhardPosted 2/1/2013 7:43:55 PM
I played Olaf on PBE, he didn't seem to be affected THAT much, he still eats carries fo breakfast
It sucks because he was my favorite top BEFORE this tourney stuff :(
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg