This has gone too far. Goth Annie was the last straw..

#1Scarecrow1711Posted 1/31/2013 7:05:16 PM
It was the last straw, Riot! You will pay for your various misdeeds: 1000 RP, 2 weeks server downtime, Riot Nasus, Darius, Goth Annie, Legendary skins, and $25 Ez skin. There may be more.... This is war, Riot! Join me, brothers and sisters for we shall take back LoL!
---
HS Beta of Current Events. Official Insecteon of Eevee Corps. Official Insecteon of Pokemon X Board.
#2FvPPosted 1/31/2013 7:06:10 PM
You could just not play LoL. That'll show them
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3SexualPizzaPosted 1/31/2013 7:06:53 PM
Goth Annie is like the worst Annie skin. So much butthurt over it.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#4SoraOwnsAllPosted 1/31/2013 7:07:27 PM
I've barely been playing because they've made 3 massive mistakes in a row imo. S3 "balance" patch, Thresh / All future champ pricing for first week, and now this.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#5bobguydude1Posted 1/31/2013 7:07:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6YpeLcs.gif
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#6FlameLord23Posted 1/31/2013 7:07:46 PM
0/10
---
"All of a sudden there are useless topics on gamefaqs. Oh wait, that's all the time." ~Try_Harder_Nubz
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#7Scarecrow1711(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:09:03 PM
bobguydude1 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/6YpeLcs.gif

You obviously do if you posted.
---
HS Beta of Current Events. Official Insecteon of Eevee Corps. Official Insecteon of Pokemon X Board.
#8Supercuaco666Posted 1/31/2013 7:10:12 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
I've barely been playing because they've made 3 massive mistakes in a row imo. S3 "balance" patch, Thresh / All future champ pricing for first week, and now this.

I really can't believe people are complaining about the 7,800 IP. How can you not even wait a single week? It's impressive.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#9happyscrub1Posted 1/31/2013 7:11:51 PM
Supercuaco666 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

I really can't believe people are complaining about the 7,800 IP. How can you not even wait a single week? It's impressive.

Think of it as them allowing you to play a champ EARLER if you pay extra instead of being penalized to play the champ LATER if you pay normally.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#10justdeath1Posted 1/31/2013 7:14:27 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
Supercuaco666 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

Think of it as them allowing you to play a champ EARLER if you pay extra instead of being penalized to play the champ LATER if you pay normally.

lol with this champ reduction occurs more frequent rather then whenever riot wants to reduce champs