What quints go well with Nasus?

#1Soldier3rdClassPosted 1/31/2013 9:01:14 PM
I'm sure it could change depending on who you're going against but for blinds in general what do you think would be more efficient.

Movement

Life Steal

HP/5
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#2Knight_Of_OrderPosted 1/31/2013 9:31:16 PM
I like MS on him
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#3mantana888Posted 1/31/2013 9:33:56 PM
MS is usually the best, although armor or MR quints wouldn't be bad if you knew that you were going against someone like Talon or Rumble.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#4SorrySleepingPosted 1/31/2013 9:35:07 PM(edited)
I need to find it again, but I think it was Hyfe, the old S1/S2 crazy Nasus player, had the math for HP/5 versus Lifesteal on Nasus. I think Life Steal won.

Life Steal vs Move Speed is a personal choice.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#5l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 1/31/2013 9:34:59 PM
Take ms for teamfighting. Otherwise you'll want armor or hp5 to sustain yourself in lane since you won't be winning any trades early on.
---
Knicks City
#6Soldier3rdClass(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:21:49 PM
Well went with life steal and checked out a item I've never tried before (Muramane) which was mainly because I went Tear instead of Philo for mana.

8/3/15

Not bad and it helped I had about +120 on my Q by 10 minutes and 250 by 20. Then got overconfident with roaming and farming got killed three times while only picking up a single kill. Damn Teemo and his blind and teammates to back him up. Then continued to farm and went on an unstoppable massacre.

Final build

Merc Treads
Ice Gauntlets
Frozen Heart
Warmogs
Muramane - Stacked Tears pretty high before upgrading.
Ruby Crystal - Planned for Spirit Visage

Anything wrong with this build?
---
#7Reaper_MinionPosted 2/1/2013 1:22:04 AM
Need that MS.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#8EnricoMarini01Posted 2/1/2013 1:23:55 AM
Soldier3rdClass posted...
Well went with life steal and checked out a item I've never tried before (Muramane) which was mainly because I went Tear instead of Philo for mana.

8/3/15

Not bad and it helped I had about +120 on my Q by 10 minutes and 250 by 20. Then got overconfident with roaming and farming got killed three times while only picking up a single kill. Damn Teemo and his blind and teammates to back him up. Then continued to farm and went on an unstoppable massacre.

Final build

Merc Treads
Ice Gauntlets
Frozen Heart
Warmogs

It's a good build.

Consider switching FH for something like Randuin's if you're making SV, and if your teammates are making their own FH.
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#9Reaper_MinionPosted 2/1/2013 1:23:56 AM
From: Soldier3rdClass | Posted: 2/1/2013 9:21:49 AM | #006

8/3/15

Final build

Merc Treads
Ice Gauntlets
Frozen Heart
Warmogs

Why the hell are you building so much mana? Nasus has no mana problems past early-game.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#10Soldier3rdClass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:54:07 AM
From: Soldier3rdClass | Posted: 2/1/2013 9:21:49 AM | #006

8/3/15

Final build

Merc Treads
Ice Gauntlets
Frozen Heart
Warmogs

Why the hell are you building so much mana? Nasus has no mana problems past early-game.

I build a early tear to help with early mana issues. The ice gauntlet is more for the armor and sheen proc as well as a slow rather than teh mana. Just happens to come with mana as well. Since I already had tear I went ahead and upgraded to manamune. By the time I upgraded the tear it was already at like 700 mana and was quickly transformed into Muramana.

I guess it's a lot but I think I ended the game with about 3500hp and 3000mp

Like I said I'm open to suggestions.
---