Who quit or is going to boycott LoL because of Goth Annie.

#31user420Posted 1/31/2013 10:13:37 PM

Children with no perspective on life.
---
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.
#32MKID232(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:16:40 PM
user420 posted...

Children with no perspective on life.

So are you saying that I have issues on life because I disagree with a company's handling on a situation so much I would rather not use their product because that would support something I don't like?
---
But it was horrible. For everyone. And that includes you.
#33user420Posted 1/31/2013 10:19:15 PM
So are you saying that I have issues on life because I disagree with a company's handling on a situation so much I would rather not use their product because that would support something I don't like?

Not at all. I'm saying you are a child with no real experience in life because you think this qualifies as a "situation" worthy of such action.
---
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.
#34MKID232(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:23:47 PM
user420 posted...

Not at all. I'm saying you are a child with no real experience in life because you think this qualifies as a "situation" worthy of such action.

Really? So I should simply ignore the fact that Riot knee-jerked and decided Goth Annie wasn't gonna be separate because some people wouldn't like it? I should simply take the fact that they would rather hurt a lot of people in order to cater to a vocal minority who were basically sniping for anything Goth Annie related?

I think I would much rather not support a company I disagree with in a lot of ways.
---
#35user420Posted 1/31/2013 10:32:57 PM
Really? So I should simply ignore the fact that Riot knee-jerked and decided Goth Annie wasn't gonna be separate because some people wouldn't like it? I should simply take the fact that they would rather hurt a lot of people in order to cater to a vocal minority who were basically sniping for anything Goth Annie related?

Yes really, and their actions "hurt" no one. One might even say it's laughable for trying to suggest that anyone was harmed in any way by this.
---
#36MKID232(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:37:42 PM
user420 posted...

Yes really, and their actions "hurt" no one. One might even say it's laughable for trying to suggest that anyone was harmed in any way by this.

People were hurt by it, though. Some rushed to get RP in preparation for the skin sale, others were simply excited. A lot of people were pretty hurt by it. It's why the topic is still being discussed over at GD, because people are HURT!

You maybe 3 levels above me on Gamefaqs, but I feel a bit better than you at the fact that I am at least trying to take a moral stance on this. I refuse to support a company that makes a pretty big mistake mixed with other mistakes, big or small. All you're doing is trying to belittle the entire thing.
---
#37DoctorEggmanPosted 1/31/2013 10:37:44 PM
who
CARES
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
#38Sid_IcarusPosted 1/31/2013 10:39:33 PM
The TC sure is trying hard to justify his massive overreaction to something that is insignificant, even in the scope of this game.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#39ShibiscuitPosted 1/31/2013 10:43:05 PM
sad truth is quitting by yourself won't change anything~
---
Chivalry is what women call the convenient side of double standards.
#40user420Posted 1/31/2013 10:45:03 PM
I am at least trying to take a moral stance on this.

And that is entirely my point. This is not worth trying to take a moral stance on, you're coming off as rather pathetic getting worked up over something so trivial.
---