Kayle sleeper op?

#11pokeman2007Posted 2/1/2013 5:12:51 AM
kaysa13 posted...
Amarajah posted...
Lolwut sleeper? A legendary skin just came out for her and tons of people are playing this 'forgotten' champ now. Popularity jumped up about 10%.

Not really the skin; TPA Toyz used her frequently in GPL this season, which prompted the other AP Mids to emulate his build, and that's before Aether Wing got released. And I think I've heard someone say that some koreans use her in tourneys.

Najin Sword's Mid player, SSong, started using her in the OGN Tourney. I'm not sure if Toyz or Ssong was the one who did it first.
---
"TC get away from the bridge, those goats don't want any trouble!!!" -Lapanui
GT: DTMHMK and DWS DTMHMK
#12The_PwnisherPosted 2/1/2013 5:16:20 AM
They released the crap legendary skin so they could increase her popularity before they nerf her.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M
#13HyperShadow4321Posted 2/1/2013 6:31:30 AM
People tend to underestimate Kayle. I love playing her, but I rarely see her played in games otherwise. She's a little meh early game, but once she gets her items and (god-forbid) gets fed to where she's a couple levels or so higher than the other time, then she's just an nigh-unstoppable force. Sometimes I see her played as a support on bottom lane, but she does best going solo top or mid (sometimes) it seems.

As far as team fights go, probably the worst thing the enemy team can do is not focus-fire her. Once she gets a lot of AD and attack speed, her E can be absolutely devastating to a closely huddled enemy team. Even if the team does focus you, you can just pop her ultimate and make them waste their skills for a few seconds.
#14FreshSushiPosted 2/1/2013 7:13:42 AM
HyperShadow4321 posted...
People tend to underestimate Kayle. I love playing her, but I rarely see her played in games otherwise. She's a little meh early game

Yeah, being able to win 90% of her lanes with absolutely 0 counterplay is pretty meh early.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#15protomole64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:39:38 PM
What's y'alls build order?

I tend to start:

flask + pots>boots 1>pickaxe>boots 2>rageblade>botrk/GA>the other one>Liandrys

I've never done the liandry's but people seem to recommend it o.o
---
Annie's always asking people to see her bare tibbers. ~ jalm94
#16ikilledkenny2Posted 2/1/2013 9:07:27 PM
pokeman2007 posted...
kaysa13 posted...
Amarajah posted...
Lolwut sleeper? A legendary skin just came out for her and tons of people are playing this 'forgotten' champ now. Popularity jumped up about 10%.

Not really the skin; TPA Toyz used her frequently in GPL this season, which prompted the other AP Mids to emulate his build, and that's before Aether Wing got released. And I think I've heard someone say that some koreans use her in tourneys.

Najin Sword's Mid player, SSong, started using her in the OGN Tourney. I'm not sure if Toyz or Ssong was the one who did it first.

misaya uses kayle like every game, a lot of asian teams do as well i think