Riot really hates defense.

#11lordjinPosted 1/31/2013 11:54:30 PM
FreshSushi posted...
lordjin posted...
FreshSushi posted...
Warmogs is just dumb. Like not only is it broken early game on bruisers who can rush it cause their base damages are broken in S3 (yeah Riot didn't bother changing champs to fit with their new items, too lazy), it's so broken even carries are building it now cause damage is just trash. The only people who actually benefited damage wise from S3 are AD casters, that's it, and it's not even them that's OP (when was the last time you saw Urgot? That's right never), it's just Khazix.

I hate S3, the game is just stupid to play.

Low elo detected

Real original idiot.

Detecting low elo attempting to climb ranks... suddenly falls below elo ratings... welcome to the tutorial
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#12FreshSushiPosted 1/31/2013 11:56:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13The-World-SevenPosted 1/31/2013 11:58:16 PM
FreshSushi posted...
Warmogs is just dumb. Like not only is it broken early game on bruisers who can rush it cause their base damages are broken in S3 (yeah Riot didn't bother changing champs to fit with their new items, too lazy), it's so broken even carries are building it now cause damage is just trash. The only people who actually benefited damage wise from S3 are AD casters, that's it, and it's not even them that's OP (when was the last time you saw Urgot? That's right never), it's just Khazix.

Get unmad and then try to make your point again.

I personally don't enjoy playing League of Cleavers --> League of Warmogs --> League of Bork, but that wall of text is too full of angry and I'm curious about your point, but I don't want to exert the energy it would take to seep through all the anger.

It's your call though.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#14_HeXPosted 1/31/2013 11:59:43 PM(edited)
Building tanky dominated Season 2 so obviously they wanted to shake things up, which they've succeeded in (FoN most ridiculous item ever).
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#15FreshSushiPosted 2/1/2013 12:02:09 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
FreshSushi posted...

I personally don't enjoy playing League of Cleavers --> League of Warmogs --> League of Bork, but that wall of text is too full of angry and I'm curious about your point, but I don't want to exert the energy it would take to seep through all the anger.

It's your call though.

Stahp smoking crack.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#16Tali_ZorahPosted 2/1/2013 12:02:20 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
FreshSushi posted...

It's your call though.

Pretty much what he's saying is:

1. Warmogs is broken in early game for Bruisers

2. Riot didn't bother balancing Bruisers' damage for the new items, and their base damage is too high.

3. Carries are building Warmogs because damage is trash

4. Only AD Casters benefited from Season 3

5. It's "not even them that are OP" since you never see an Urgot around anymore. It's just Kha'zix.

6. He hates Season 3. It's stupid to play.

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with any of these points, but those are the points he's trying to make.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#17chaoshadouPosted 2/1/2013 12:15:44 AM
Tali_Zorah posted...
So health stacking seems to be the OP thing to do for survivability these days, simply because there's so much easy armpen around that it pretty much makes armor, which we had previously made both less effective and more expensive, completely useless.

Now, I wonder how we can bring health more in line with armor for a defensive stat... I know! We'll keep armpen exactly the same, keep armor as useless as ever, and nerf health! League of Cleavers 4 EVAR!

edit:

CheezWhizX posted...
Didn't they basically make BC a trash-tier item with this patch?

No, it's still good. You just don't stack it anymore, really. Not unless you're in a pubstomp elo with a pubstomp champion, anyway.

Its more to do with how armpen works these days now, anyway. I honestly don't know what was wrong with having %pen factored in AFTER reduction and flat pen, anyway... it was still an awesome thing to get if they stacked armor.

BC hasn't been cost effective to stack since it's last nerf.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#18The-World-SevenPosted 2/1/2013 12:23:24 AM
Tali_Zorah posted...
FreshSushi
Pretty much:
1. Warmogs is broken in early game for Bruisers
2. Riot didn't bother balancing Bruisers' damage for the new items, and their base damage is too high.
3. Carries are building Warmogs because damage is trash
4. Only AD Casters benefited from Season 3
5. It's "not even them that are OP" since you never see an Urgot around anymore. It's just Kha'zix.

Oh, thanks.
Not in response to anyone or any argument in particular, I'll provide my reaction to these enumerations in similar form just to exercise my freedom of expression.

1. Bruisers need to be tanky, Warmog's is the best way they can get it.
2. Well it's true that they didn't touch bruiser champions' base damage stats; they also didn't mess with the stats of shield / heals/ resistance abilities either. It seems the balance changes revolved entirely around the physical damage assassin class.
3. Carries are building Warmog's because assassins are immensely prevalent in season 3 and they need to be able to survive against it.
---
#19The-World-SevenPosted 2/1/2013 12:24:24 AM
_HeX posted...
(FoN most ridiculous item ever).

FoN...was...removed, right? and personally, I didn't think it was so bad of an item.
---
#20KamenRiderBladePosted 2/1/2013 12:42:55 AM
The question I have is do you like slow static play, or highly aggressive play?

I prefer aggressive play, far more enjoyable to play against and watch.
---
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'