Help out Goth Annie and bring her back into the masses thread.

#1AC_DragonfirePosted 2/1/2013 2:08:16 AM
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3064931

Down vote the Riot message stating they will not be releasing her for the 978RP, post a message and help get the word out.
#2ShibiscuitPosted 2/1/2013 2:09:42 AM
because everyone plays Annie, and because goth annie > everything else
---
Chivalry is what women call the convenient side of double standards.
#3The-World-SevenPosted 2/1/2013 2:18:22 AM
Panda Annie will help.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#4GGAGAHCPosted 2/1/2013 2:19:24 AM
I don't know the extent of the raging that went on as a result of its initial release but it's kind of a sweet justice that Riot pulled back what was really a kind move on their part. Or at the very least, it was to be expected so I don't understand why people had issues with it.
---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!
#5GevaudenPosted 2/1/2013 2:19:40 AM
Annie not fun to play, I did get the Annie in wonderland skin but after looking at the VU for it I wasn't to pleased, Panda and Gothic look the best..oh well.
---
ign - Gonk. Beware of the badtabulous SwiftToad, play with him at your own risk u have been warned.
#6_HeXPosted 2/1/2013 2:21:12 AM
Basically those that want it to be sold as a stand alone; WAHHH WAHH.. I want bundle exclusive skin but I don't want to pay for the entire content of the bundle when I only want that one skin.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7Reaper_MinionPosted 2/1/2013 2:22:45 AM
Basically those that want it to be sold as a stand alone; WAHHH WAHH.. I want bundle exclusive skin but I don't want to pay for the entire content of the bundle when I only want that one skin.

No, they don't to pay for something they already own. There is a fundamental difference.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#8_HeXPosted 2/1/2013 2:25:21 AM
Reaper_Minion posted...

No, they don't to pay for something they already own. There is a fundamental difference.

No, there really isn't.

The skin has always been bundle exclusive, and up until now it has never been an issue. She recieves a visual update and all of the sudden people are treating it as if it's a huge crime on Riots part.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9gfshynoblPosted 2/1/2013 2:30:22 AM
nobody plays annie
who cares?

i may see a annie every 100 games or so

or besides annie from gamefaqs
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#10The-World-SevenPosted 2/1/2013 2:32:42 AM
Before they announced that they would be releasing the skin, there wasn't some huge public outcry for it. The reason people are angry has more to do with Riot going back on their word than the actual skin itself.

Just understand that the people who bought the bundle already deserve Riot's loyalty in this situation more than the people who were willing to buy Gothic Annie after it was announced.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis