Help out Goth Annie and bring her back into the masses thread.

#11GhostSignalPosted 2/1/2013 1:35:04 AM
She's a sh!#t, old fashioned, one dimensional champ anyway. Only reason people give a damn is because they're closet pederasts.
#12SmishhhPosted 2/1/2013 2:18:32 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
Before they announced that they would be releasing the skin, there wasn't some huge public outcry for it. The reason people are angry has more to do with Riot going back on their word than the actual skin itself.

Just understand that the people who bought the bundle already deserve Riot's loyalty in this situation more than the people who were willing to buy Gothic Annie after it was announced.

That's it exactly. Riot really should have never done this in the first place, because it was advertised as exclusive explicitly as part of the bundle. And bringing up people who willingly blew all that RP solely for the skin is irrelevant, that is their business. The bait and switch was bad, but it was one to begin with anyway.

Riot doesn't owe you a chance at buying any skin by, there's nothing forcing them to sell you anything if they don't feel like it. But they do have some obligation towards people who already gave them money for product as it was.
#13Reaper_MinionPosted 2/1/2013 2:42:13 AM
Reaper_Minion posted...
Basically those that want it to be sold as a stand alone; WAHHH WAHH.. I want bundle exclusive skin but I don't want to pay for the entire content of the bundle when I only want that one skin.

No, they don't to pay for something they already own. There is a fundamental difference.

No, there really isn't.

The skin has always been bundle exclusive, and up until now it has never been an issue. She recieves a visual update and all of the sudden people are treating it as if it's a huge crime on Riots part.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Riot decided to release the skin because they wanted to, not because people cried about it and asked them to. People are now mad because Riot backed off at the request of a couple cry babies.

And yes, there's a difference between not willing to pay for something you own and not willing to pay for an entire bundle. You did not actually address this point.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#14duffmanslimPosted 2/1/2013 2:52:16 AM
Reaper_Minion posted...
Reaper_Minion posted...
Basically those that want it to be sold as a stand alone; WAHHH WAHH.. I want bundle exclusive skin but I don't want to pay for the entire content of the bundle when I only want that one skin.

No, they don't to pay for something they already own. There is a fundamental difference.

No, there really isn't.

The skin has always been bundle exclusive, and up until now it has never been an issue. She recieves a visual update and all of the sudden people are treating it as if it's a huge crime on Riots part.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Riot decided to release the skin because they wanted to, not because people cried about it and asked them to. People are now mad because Riot backed off at the request of a couple cry babies.

And yes, there's a difference between not willing to pay for something you own and not willing to pay for an entire bundle. You did not actually address this point.

If you're buying the bundle, you're basically paying for everything in the bundle you don't have, which at worst is just the Goth Annie skin, at best everything in the bundle.
So no matter what, you're paying or not willing to pay for something you don't own anyway..
---
Sense is Garbage, *CRUNCH!* I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto-
LoL IGN: Baldimus IV
#15CenaxKikiaPosted 2/1/2013 4:34:44 AM
Why is this even a thing? I would have been pissed if snow bunny nidalee got on sale after the nidalee rework.

Same with goth annie.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#16EcchiBakaPosted 2/1/2013 4:44:06 AM
Long story short, people are whining because new players and/or those who didn't purchase the bundle will have access to the skin will be able to purchase it standalone at 975 RP? First world problems baby.

Where were these same elitists when Riot decided to put all of the legacy skins on sale at prices as low as 210 RP?

Give me a LEGIT reason why the sale of Gothic Annie should be revoked.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#17kiba312Posted 2/1/2013 5:10:07 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Give me a LEGIT reason why the sale of Gothic Annie should be revoked.

---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#18StaticPenguinPosted 2/1/2013 6:03:24 AM(edited)
_HeX posted...
Reaper_Minion posted...

No, there really isn't.

The skin has always been bundle exclusive, and up until now it has never been an issue. She receives a visual update and all of the sudden people are treating it as if it's a huge crime on Riots part.

I never wanted the bundle simply because when I started out, I unlocked a handful of heroes before I saw the pack. I have 10 heroes from that pack. I have no reason to spend 3900 on that bundle for a skin.

So it was nice that Riot was going to sell it separately for a limited time, but no. The community lashed out and ruined it for everyone.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#19SirthOsirisPosted 2/1/2013 5:59:33 AM
StaticPenguin posted...
_HeX posted...
Reaper_Minion posted...

No, there really isn't.

The skin has always been bundle exclusive, and up until now it has never been an issue. She receives a visual update and all of the sudden people are treating it as if it's a huge crime on Riots part.

I never wanted the bundle simply because when I started out, I unlocked a handful of heroes before I saw the back. I have 10 heroes from that back. I have no reason to spend 3900 on that bundle for a skin.

So it was nice that Riot was going to sell it separately for a limited time, but no. The community lashed out and ruined for everyone.

From what I can tell, this is what the community does all the time.
#20StaticPenguinPosted 2/1/2013 6:02:44 AM
SirthOsiris posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
_HeX posted...
Reaper_Minion posted...

No, there really isn't.

I never wanted the bundle simply because when I started out, I unlocked a handful of heroes before I saw the back. I have 10 heroes from that back. I have no reason to spend 3900 on that bundle for a skin.

So it was nice that Riot was going to sell it separately for a limited time, but no. The community lashed out and ruined for everyone.

From what I can tell, this is what the community does all the time.

Apparently so.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt