So, friend finally hit level 20.

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/1/2013 2:49:07 AM
She's been saving IP the entire time, has about 8K left now after buying all the runes specific to Sona (Mark of Armor, Seal of Armor, Glyph of Scaling Mana Regen, Quint Gold). She wants to know what other champs benefit from these runes so that she can buy them too.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2teh_hellspawnPosted 2/1/2013 2:49:49 AM
Any support would probably be fine with that set-up.
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#3MakJussPosted 2/1/2013 3:26:41 AM
scaling mana regen

By the time Sona hit lvl 9 , she already bought philo , if not uninstall
#4PrizmSlashPosted 2/1/2013 5:30:22 AM
Mres/lvl or flat cdr blues would be better than scaling mana regen tbh. Melee supports are better with armor reds. Ranged supports should go for something like mpen or ad for the harass. Having said that the runes she has now are fine(for the most part) for any support champ out there
---
-_-
#5ConkeaPosted 2/1/2013 6:02:41 AM
so no MR at all? Guess i'll just kill that sona with 2 E-Q combos with lulu. As far as my experience goes sona already is rather squishy and any other poke support will just outpoke her if she doesnt have mr.
---
PSN: Conkea
#6BiglabronPosted 2/1/2013 7:11:42 AM
raka/sona/taric generally run off the same play style.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#7ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:58:58 AM
MakJuss posted...
scaling mana regen

This is based on a solomid build, and I trust such things more than random GameFaqs poster.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#8MonkeymooXDPosted 2/1/2013 9:04:07 AM
So why bother coming here? If we are not good enough for you go ask elsewhere.
#9BiglabronPosted 2/1/2013 9:10:23 AM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...
MakJuss posted...
scaling mana regen

This is based on a solomid build, and I trust such things more than random GameFaqs poster.

To be fair I agree mana gen runes as support is not really necessary if you are playing sona/raka/taric because odds are you started with charm and have +3 mana mastery. Sure never being oom is nice, but also think about how much more you could maximize your lane presence.

A proper support will poke and push into the brushes and create a space for their adc to move around in. To do something like this in early lvls you would want to maximize your survival rate.

As an alternate method if she runs mana gen runes she could skip the philo possibly just go to a lucky pick for some ap options.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#10iiTryhardPosted 2/1/2013 12:58:15 PM
This troll topic would have been 10x better if he said Mobafire instead, but I guess solomid works well enough too.
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg