So, friend finally hit level 20.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So, friend finally hit level 20.

User Info: DarkLaguna

DarkLaguna
3 years ago#11
Getting a build off of Gamefaqs would be the very definition of Trolling then, wouldn't it? =P

For all the mana regen naysayers: You can massively increase your poke if you don't have to worry about mana, and it gives you (and your ADC, if you have a heal) a ton of sustain. Nothing sucks worse than when the enemies go all-in, and you're sitting there trying to regen mana because you just blew the last of it putting a shield on your ADC.

That being said, it's only going to affect you early-game. As mentioned, after a few levels, mana ceases to be a problem (with pretty much any role), so those runes are only going to help your early game. Then again, that's the point of most runes anyway...
I feel a draft on my butt...

User Info: MakJuss

MakJuss
3 years ago#12
Forgot this is GameFAQs where you have to spoon feed every detail so they dont call you a troll when pointing your mistake.

@prizm
sona base starting armor are 9 , if you dont take armor seal and glyph any enemy with brain will focus on your ass and get free 300 gold.

@conkea
if sona have brain , she will Q + double proc when harass and you will have miserable life to sustain it.

@choco (and dark for lower part only)
its not wrong to take mana regen rune , its SCALING part that wrong. Sona strength are her uber early game poke (and zoning as long enemy arent hyper kill lane).

Those scaling rune get equal power at lvl 9 against flat regen making you lose so much harass potential (and sustain too) for regen that you wont need at late game because Shurelya already enough.

@biglabron
Mostly correct except those kage lucky pick part , only buy this if you are ahead with Ezreal as carry. Substitute philo with mana manipulator is helping Ezreal a lot because its AURA mana regen. Other kage upgrade are meh (wota and twin shadow)

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#13
DarkLaguna posted...
Getting a build off of Gamefaqs would be the very definition of Trolling then, wouldn't it? =P

For all the mana regen naysayers: You can massively increase your poke if you don't have to worry about mana, and it gives you (and your ADC, if you have a heal) a ton of sustain. Nothing sucks worse than when the enemies go all-in, and you're sitting there trying to regen mana because you just blew the last of it putting a shield on your ADC.

That being said, it's only going to affect you early-game. As mentioned, after a few levels, mana ceases to be a problem (with pretty much any role), so those runes are only going to help your early game. Then again, that's the point of most runes anyway...

I'm not getting a build, I'm asking what other champs can make use of the same runes. Keep in mind, as well, I'm not the one who bought the runes (but again I trust a solomid guide more than I do anyone here, obviously the guide has a reason for choosing those runes and it's a guide she's following when playing the character).

If people want to continue to use this topic as a medium for elitism, that's fine, but again I already have the answer I needed thanks to a few posters.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So, friend finally hit level 20.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived