So, friend finally hit level 20.

#11DarkLagunaPosted 2/1/2013 1:24:52 PM
Getting a build off of Gamefaqs would be the very definition of Trolling then, wouldn't it? =P

For all the mana regen naysayers: You can massively increase your poke if you don't have to worry about mana, and it gives you (and your ADC, if you have a heal) a ton of sustain. Nothing sucks worse than when the enemies go all-in, and you're sitting there trying to regen mana because you just blew the last of it putting a shield on your ADC.

That being said, it's only going to affect you early-game. As mentioned, after a few levels, mana ceases to be a problem (with pretty much any role), so those runes are only going to help your early game. Then again, that's the point of most runes anyway...
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#12MakJussPosted 2/1/2013 2:36:07 PM
Forgot this is GameFAQs where you have to spoon feed every detail so they dont call you a troll when pointing your mistake.

@prizm
sona base starting armor are 9 , if you dont take armor seal and glyph any enemy with brain will focus on your ass and get free 300 gold.

@conkea
if sona have brain , she will Q + double proc when harass and you will have miserable life to sustain it.

@choco (and dark for lower part only)
its not wrong to take mana regen rune , its SCALING part that wrong. Sona strength are her uber early game poke (and zoning as long enemy arent hyper kill lane).

Those scaling rune get equal power at lvl 9 against flat regen making you lose so much harass potential (and sustain too) for regen that you wont need at late game because Shurelya already enough.

@biglabron
Mostly correct except those kage lucky pick part , only buy this if you are ahead with Ezreal as carry. Substitute philo with mana manipulator is helping Ezreal a lot because its AURA mana regen. Other kage upgrade are meh (wota and twin shadow)
#13ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:32:46 PM
DarkLaguna posted...
Getting a build off of Gamefaqs would be the very definition of Trolling then, wouldn't it? =P

For all the mana regen naysayers: You can massively increase your poke if you don't have to worry about mana, and it gives you (and your ADC, if you have a heal) a ton of sustain. Nothing sucks worse than when the enemies go all-in, and you're sitting there trying to regen mana because you just blew the last of it putting a shield on your ADC.

That being said, it's only going to affect you early-game. As mentioned, after a few levels, mana ceases to be a problem (with pretty much any role), so those runes are only going to help your early game. Then again, that's the point of most runes anyway...

I'm not getting a build, I'm asking what other champs can make use of the same runes. Keep in mind, as well, I'm not the one who bought the runes (but again I trust a solomid guide more than I do anyone here, obviously the guide has a reason for choosing those runes and it's a guide she's following when playing the character).

If people want to continue to use this topic as a medium for elitism, that's fine, but again I already have the answer I needed thanks to a few posters.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams