So if the time after a dodge now is reduced...

#1casperrulezPosted 2/1/2013 3:31:24 AM
and you lose LP for it, isnt it possible to remain in a lower tier and enjoy your time dunking nerds?
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
#2DeadpooL7Posted 2/1/2013 3:36:20 AM
Sure but couldnt you do that now by just throwing games?
#3mrg59Posted 2/1/2013 3:51:42 AM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Sure but couldnt you do that now by just throwing games?

And get banned while doing so, and ruining the game for 4 other people.

Now you can avoid ruining 4 other people's games and just drop drop drop without getting banned.
#4Viewtiful_JonPosted 2/1/2013 4:29:36 AM
Depends what the time has been reduced too, if its still over about 15 mins it might take forever to drop. Also what happens when you get to the bottom of a tier? I think you have to play against the people who are trying to advance up to your tier for your position. If this is the case then you will still also have to throw some games to go down. But it will stop you going up any more tier's if you really do not want to.
#5JennaTahliaPosted 2/1/2013 4:39:42 AM
I think you don't lose elo for dodging, only LP. So you might go down tiers but you would be playing the same people
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6G0dSlay3rPosted 2/1/2013 5:19:58 AM(edited)
Dodging reduces your matchmaking rating as well as your total LP and has a lower time penalty for dodging than before.
The first time, you lose 1 LP and can't play for 5 minutes. Second time you lose more LP and can't play for a longer time etc.

So yeah, you can drop yourself down to the bottom of a tier, but you can't go lower than a tier and if you ever decide to get back up you will have to do one hell of a grind to just climb one division.
#7casperrulez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:49:22 PM
G0dSlay3r posted...
Dodging reduces your matchmaking rating as well as your total LP and has a lower time penalty for dodging than before.
The first time, you lose 1 LP and can't play for 5 minutes. Second time you lose more LP and can't play for a longer time etc.

So yeah, you can drop yourself down to the bottom of a tier, but you can't go lower than a tier and if you ever decide to get back up you will have to do one hell of a grind to just climb one division.

the point is to never climb
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.