Tribunal... makes me sad

#1SpacefrisianPosted 2/1/2013 5:00:51 AM
Just did that tribunal thingy cause of server not being able to play, but man that place realy makes one sad.

Some reports were realy stupid, heck their was 1 team who reported someone for trolling, he was the only one with items the rest of the team only had wards.

sad mode end.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#2ZelkyplantPosted 2/1/2013 5:59:55 AM
The thing that annoys me the most are people who get reported for being bad players. I mean WTF? You can get banned for not being good at the game? Almost every report of "intentional feeding" is some jerk mad because his team is losing and wants to take it out on his teammates. One of the selectable options for report is actually "Unskilled player" WTF!? I guess if you're not a competitive pro gamer you're supposed to go play something else.

On the other hand I love when obnoxious behavior is reported. I punish that all day.
#3pozertronPosted 2/1/2013 6:14:26 AM
It does state that *Unskilled Player* option is not bannable in the description.

I report players for being unskilled so people who will be looking through the reports may want to note which players may not be to their liking as teammates at this time.
#4Spacefrisian(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:40:46 AM
Well 4 players reporting one for feeding realy tips the cake, considering the reported player was 9/1/5 and his teammates having negativ KD ratio scores themselves.

I pardoned that guy but if i am proven to have judged wrong than Riot should reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaly ditch the tribunal for all eternity.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#5Oeoeo23Posted 2/1/2013 9:45:43 AM
I'm still really new to the game, just barely Level 6.

One of my recent games I was laning bottom with an Ashe (I'm learning on Garen, and yes I know now that Ashe is not a good laning partner for Garen). Being a novice and maybe a bit over-enthusiastic, I was rushing and consequently I was feeding the enemy. I wasn't doing to troll or anything like that, I'm just learning.

I don't really like the idea that another player, who for all I know may be smurfing, can report me and mark me as "Unskilled" just like that.
---
Post pics or make me laugh. These are your only options.