Oh League is down for maintenance, guess I'll play World of Warc-

#31AC UnitPosted 2/1/2013 10:11:41 AM
_Zero1_ posted...
I just lost a Faction fit Tengu on EVE, needless to say I didn't renew my subscription. Its not their fault I lost it, I know, but I just don't want to keep spending 700m+ on cruisers

Least it wasn't a Titan class.
Losing one of those would probably get anybody to quit Eve forever.
---
"Wait what?"
The most appropriate response to most things these days.
#32Ravid182Posted 2/1/2013 10:16:18 AM
Rune.
Scape.

/gasp
#33VisionofhopePosted 2/1/2013 10:16:58 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Alakazam_fan posted...
Higher your standards of viable games to play?

World of Warcraft still remains one of, if not -the- best MMO on the market, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

If you wear a helmet. A challenge is not found here, in many aspects the game plays itself.
Which is good cause they hide their lack of players with paid multiboxers, rumor has it irvines main export is meth.
#34bobguydude1Posted 2/1/2013 10:18:07 AM
Visionofhope posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Alakazam_fan posted...

World of Warcraft still remains one of, if not -the- best MMO on the market, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

If you wear a helmet. A challenge is not found here, in many aspects the game plays itself.
Which is good cause they hide their lack of players with paid multiboxers, rumor has it irvines main export is meth.

i find this believable.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#35VisionofhopePosted 2/1/2013 10:18:35 AM
Vonkilington posted...
Ooooo people actually gave me replies instead of just flaming my choice of games :D

I'll look into all of that, I still need to finish Breaking Bad actually >.> Just got done with classes so I guess it's time to watch two seasons :D

Did you know the term "to break bad" comes from orange county which is homebase for blizzard. The more you know lol
#36VisionofhopePosted 2/1/2013 10:23:48 AM
bobguydude1 posted...
Visionofhope posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Alakazam_fan posted...

i find this believable.

Here is a story about it and how gwen stefani career is involved in it.

http://unclaimedprophet.tumblr.com/post/41887324147/gwen-stefani-busted
#37OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 2/1/2013 10:27:23 AM
Visionofhope posted...
bobguydude1 posted...
Visionofhope posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Alakazam_fan posted...

i find this believable.

Here is a story about it and how gwen stefani career is involved in it.

http://unclaimedprophet.tumblr.com/post/41887324147/gwen-stefani-busted

*opens red, sees black backdrop with red text* Yeah no, not gonna bother reading that
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#38GANONDORFIVYPosted 2/1/2013 11:44:08 AM
guild wars 2, playstation 3
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#39iiTryhardPosted 2/1/2013 11:49:33 AM
PBE isn't down
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#40metalmariolordPosted 2/1/2013 11:51:04 AM
Go play TIBIA N00bs
---
"Don't complain about your present problems...
In the future, they're gonna be worse, and there are going to have more of them"-Master Guardian Niko