How does Xin Zhao fare against Darius?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How does Xin Zhao fare against Darius?
3 years ago#21
I've gone against a LOT of Darius' top as Xin... (Why do people love him so much?)
It's pretty equal footing pre-6, once he hits 6 you can't 1v1 unless you already got ahead of him, If you get a gank when he hits 6 and can walk away with a kill and no deaths, you should just stomp on him the rest of the match

It also really depends what you build on xin, I usually just go full on bruiser
3 years ago#22
Darius melts Xin's face all day erryday.

Xin has 1 method if initiating the fights, besides having Darius initiate it for you, and that blows his means of escaping.

Blow your E initiating, and Darius will just use his armour pen on-hit move, then AA you until you try to leave, when you do, grab, more AA.
Pre-6 you'll lose this trade. Post-6 you'll die from the dunk following the last AA.

Not to mention he can harass you in lane, and you can't really do it back without taking some damage.
3 years ago#23
I've done this as Darius. If the xin is smart enough to go all in at level three he will destroy the lane. If he's passive then he will lose.
Falcons record 11-1
3 years ago#24
Xin wins every trade pre-6 unless you start the trade with all the bleed stacks on you, every Darius you face will never realize that.
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
3 years ago#25
Darius slows his attack speed for 2 seconds out of every 3 when he has max bleed stacks up.

It's pretty significant.
3 years ago#26
I beat Darius as Xin before he got reworked.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How does Xin Zhao fare against Darius?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived