How does Xin Zhao fare against Darius?

#21UndeadAuraPosted 2/1/2013 11:44:15 AM
I've gone against a LOT of Darius' top as Xin... (Why do people love him so much?)
It's pretty equal footing pre-6, once he hits 6 you can't 1v1 unless you already got ahead of him, If you get a gank when he hits 6 and can walk away with a kill and no deaths, you should just stomp on him the rest of the match

It also really depends what you build on xin, I usually just go full on bruiser
#22LithspPosted 2/1/2013 1:04:20 PM
Darius melts Xin's face all day erryday.

Xin has 1 method if initiating the fights, besides having Darius initiate it for you, and that blows his means of escaping.

Blow your E initiating, and Darius will just use his armour pen on-hit move, then AA you until you try to leave, when you do, grab, more AA.
Pre-6 you'll lose this trade. Post-6 you'll die from the dunk following the last AA.

Not to mention he can harass you in lane, and you can't really do it back without taking some damage.
---
[]Signature[]
#23shrimp1992Posted 2/1/2013 2:18:02 PM
I've done this as Darius. If the xin is smart enough to go all in at level three he will destroy the lane. If he's passive then he will lose.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#24centurion911Posted 2/1/2013 2:23:48 PM
Xin wins every trade pre-6 unless you start the trade with all the bleed stacks on you, every Darius you face will never realize that.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#25CovenantPosted 2/1/2013 2:28:01 PM
Darius slows his attack speed for 2 seconds out of every 3 when he has max bleed stacks up.

It's pretty significant.
#26The_PwnisherPosted 2/1/2013 2:28:08 PM
I beat Darius as Xin before he got reworked.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M