How bloody hard is it to play Nunu?

#1G0dSlay3rPosted 2/1/2013 11:56:54 AM
Spam W on your AD carry.
AA each creep once + 5 for free mana.
Press E when someone wants to go close to your carry.
Press R when a lot of people want to go close to your carry.
Press Q to heal.

I mean, i dunno. I just had a support Nunu that never used Bloodboil, randomly spammed his snowball and did practically nothing to help, ever.

I mean, i'm literally standing beside him and type: "use W on me Nunu".
And he only uses it when the enemy engages us. Never before. Just then.

I ping him where the enemy warded, type it and tell him to use his pink ward to clear it... he places it on dragon(passes by the enemy ward of course), enemy notices we're split up and both mid and bot converge on him and kill him.

He's in mid for god knows what reason, enemy Cho ganks him and Malza, he still never uses W to help them escape.
Random Flash-ults into enemies(enemy team had Cho and Kass, silence galore), tries to spam snowballs and gets killed...

And to think that this guy will never, ever drop below Silver Tier if he just keeps playing.
It boggles the mind.

/blogfaqs
#2Lord_WoobiePosted 2/1/2013 11:59:06 AM
It makes your bloody blood boil.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#3RydethetigerPosted 2/1/2013 12:01:33 PM
Just? Havent servers been down all day?
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - 1349
#4Beech_tibsPosted 2/1/2013 12:05:28 PM
how hard is it to play any freaking champion?

not

hard

at

all

granted some champs like lebonk actually require you to think about which keys you are smashing with your face, but even then.... still smashing keys with your face
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#5MizunoRyuuPosted 2/1/2013 12:16:34 PM
He has to aa minions to make his passive not useless, and he has no Q unless he wants to push the wave. He's not a lane support, and you should feel bad about playing him as such.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#6Lord_WoobiePosted 2/1/2013 12:27:14 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
He has to aa minions to make his passive not useless, and he has no Q unless he wants to push the wave. He's not a lane support, and you should feel bad about playing him as such.

Well, he has his moments in laning phase. Blood boil gives your ADC an early advantage which can put them way ahead later on (maybe less-so now with the latest nerf) if they take advantage of it properly. Not to mention his snowball can assist or prevent ganks pretty effectively. Using a Q every once in a while on a cannon minion (without killing it) can keep your health topped off without pushing the lane too significantly

And it's not really like his passive is any more stellar late-game, tbqh.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#7G0dSlay3r(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:31:14 PM(edited)
MizunoRyuu posted...

What?

You attack a random minion once, switch to another minion, attack him once... repeat 5 times.

He does minimal damage to minions and gets his free spells.

His Bloodboil equals a free Zeal/Phantom Dancer to a point.

His Snowball is something you don't wanna get hit with since it means free poke for both Nunu and his AD carry if he's close enough to AA that target.

Want to come close to bushes when there's an enemy Nunu nearby? Good luck.

There's a reason why people refer to Nunu as "the Nunu wall".
#8Village IdiotPosted 2/1/2013 12:48:49 PM
As easy as a Ken flowchart.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude