Holy s***, son. Season 3 is here in style.

#21EDumeyPosted 2/1/2013 11:58:31 AM
I thought it was pretty cute/clever/etc.

I was almost ashamed to think that I know all of those players by face. I can tell you what teams they are on, what champions they like to play, and generally a super solid play that they've made at some point in their career.

Then I remember that this season is modeling itself off of actual sports seasons.

Then I see this trailer of them doing the Monday Night intimidation sort of style staring into the cameras looking all determined. Then running toward a goal.

Yeah, it's cheesy, no doubt. But it's clever marketing that makes you realize that ESports is indeed growing into a sport that people can talk about and watch.

They are hiring people who know their stuff when it comes to marketing and the such. This is a good trailer that serves its purpose.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#22GetHighAndPlayPosted 2/1/2013 11:59:16 AM
Can't stop laughing...
---
XboX Live = Lyle420
#23FlareZeroPosted 2/1/2013 11:59:43 AM
That was probably the most those guys have ever ran in their lives.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#24Option89Posted 2/1/2013 12:00:40 PM
Just googled "rioto"

what did i just see
#25CheezWhizXPosted 2/1/2013 12:02:48 PM
FlareZero posted...
That was probably the most those guys have ever ran in their lives.

Contrary to popular belief, Regi was a varsity wrestler, Dyrus was a varsity basketball player, and the rest of them are already pretty fit.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#26aznsealPosted 2/1/2013 12:03:07 PM
xVashTS98x posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
watching nerds run

and comedy ensued

Being a gamer does not someone a nerd...

It kinda does. But there's nothing wrong with being a nerd.

An ass, on the other hand...

Gordon Hayward is int he NBA and he played professional SC and now he plays LoL.
---
Did you just compare brawl to 9/11. ~mufficity Well, yeah. Both are national disasters.~Zolios
Lightsaiot - Lvl 200 Dark Knight [Broa]
#27Suffer_NotPosted 2/1/2013 12:23:30 PM
I hope you will all forgive me for channeling my inner CHA, but I think it's a problem when a game's trailer is advertising it's players rather than, oh I dunno, it's gameplay.

As goofy as the summoner's rift and dominion trailers were, at least they were about the game. This trailer seems to be implying that League is a spectator sport. And 80% of the people playing it don't know how to run >__<
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#28Sword_SlasherPosted 2/1/2013 12:49:19 PM
That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#29XxjudgementPosted 2/1/2013 12:51:48 PM
B0o0m posted...
I'm loling at the people that take this so seriously... What your butthurt you don't make money playing this game?

People are taking this pretty seriously. Legit calm down, and just enjoy the entertainment they provide for us.

WOO SEASON 3~
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus
#30Nowe242Posted 2/1/2013 12:52:58 PM
"Who

Will

Rise?"

Oh RIOT, such a good place for a pun >.>
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.