I won 11 out of 15 games as support... Should I just main support?

#1angermngment101Posted 2/1/2013 12:46:50 PM
I only lost 4 times in 15 games... when playing as support.

I mean, the losses feel extremely bad, but the wins... They just keep piling up.
---
Gamefax
#2Stalky24Posted 2/1/2013 12:51:14 PM
please yes.

we need more dedicated supports who know their stuff
#3Chibi_personPosted 2/1/2013 12:56:56 PM
If you enjoy it, certainly !
---
Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate)
#4genericname1234Posted 2/1/2013 1:00:17 PM
You should consider it. Most people suck at it. You can control bot lane if you're good.

Which supports have you been using the most?

If you don't already have them grab Nunu, taric, and lulu.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#5ssupermario92Posted 2/1/2013 1:03:09 PM
genericname1234 posted...
You should consider it. Most people suck at it. You can control bot lane if you're good.

If you don't already have them grab Nunu, taric, and lulu.

well wait till end of free week
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 43 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: RazorSharp02
#6DarkLagunaPosted 2/1/2013 1:06:32 PM
I love a good support player (and I rarely play ADC anyway; I like them for the team fights, and the fact that I don't get stuck playing Support. =P).

I suck at support. I don't know why, but I do. I can do decent as tanky supports, like Alistair, and Lulu is easymode support, but with supports like Jana, or Sonia, I either run out of mana spam-healing/shielding an overagressive ADC, or I get out-poked by their ADC/support.

So someone that can do support, and do it well, is a huge help, and amazing in team fights. I take more notice of a great support than I do some Darius that facerolls or spams 'R' and thinks he's carrying the teamfights. And a good support makes even a subpar ADC look good, so they can carry teamfights even better.

All that being said, I wouldn't say do it just for the wins, though. If you're not having fun... what's the point? If you do like it though, then it sounds like you found your main role. =)
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#7angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:11:08 PM

I have every support besides thresh, karma, and nami.

Im 5/2 Sona
4/0 Taric
1/1 alistar
1/0 leona
0/1 Nunu
---
Gamefax
#8angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:13:13 PM
All that being said, I wouldn't say do it just for the wins, though. If you're not having fun... what's the point? If you do like it though, then it sounds like you found your main role. =)

For ranked play, I enjoy wins more than "fun"... I have most "fun" playing Morgana/lux mid, or ADC. Other than that, I dont mind playing any role.
---
Gamefax
#9DarkLagunaPosted 2/1/2013 1:44:23 PM
angermngment101 posted...

For ranked play, I enjoy wins more than "fun"... I have most "fun" playing Morgana/lux mid, or ADC. Other than that, I dont mind playing any role.

Why play ranked at all then? I do play roles I don't normally enjoy/am not good at, like support, if I have to, but even then it's the competition that's fun for me, if not the role. I'm very competetive, and I enjoy the adrenaline rush. so I'm still having fun.

Not as much as if I'm playing a role I like and am good at, though. That's why arranged teams are the best. =)
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#10TriangularTwigPosted 2/1/2013 1:50:40 PM(edited)
ive thought about this too. I've lost only one ranked game as support and thats because I was Soraka and tbqh I suck with her unless its ARAM

I have always won with taric and support lux