Are junglers suppose to get kills?

#1DarkOceanNightsPosted 2/1/2013 1:16:01 PM
Every game I play it seems like no matter what role you play if you're not ADC you aren't allowed anything..
---
Freedan the Eternal -This is one of those TVs that, like my last girlfriend, are without a mute button, and everyone suffers as a result.
#2angermngment101Posted 2/1/2013 1:17:37 PM
Everyone is supposed to get kills, but if you intentionally KS an ADC, you deserve to lose (unless you are already stomping hard, and it doesnt matter anyway b/c its a surrender @20)
---
Gamefax
#3ThanatoszPosted 2/1/2013 1:17:53 PM
Depends on the jungler. If your playing maokai you don't want to take the kills. If your xin zhao, olaf, nocturne, hecarim, ect. then a kill is useful for you. Its not smart to steal kills, but if you gank bottom and their at full hp it's fine to get a kill or two down there as long as its not like "Oh their at 200 hp each, let me ult in here and kill them instead of letting the ADC get them!"
---
PSN: Pozeidonz
League of Legends: Poseidonsz
#4xDarknezzxPosted 2/1/2013 1:18:43 PM
of course they are
obviously assists are better but if someone cries that you took "their kill" then either mute them or tell them to get run over by a bus
#5DarkOceanNights(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:19:21 PM
What about killing top lanes champion?
---
Freedan the Eternal -This is one of those TVs that, like my last girlfriend, are without a mute button, and everyone suffers as a result.
#6PraetorianGhostPosted 2/1/2013 1:19:30 PM
Whenever I jungle and go for a gank I just make sure the enemy is dead. If that means I get the kill, oh well. If the adc complains then I just don't gank for them until they stop.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#7TwoForTragedyPosted 2/1/2013 1:19:59 PM
Depends on the jungler but it's usually fine.
#8MetleonPosted 2/1/2013 1:20:37 PM
I always say gj whenever my jungler comes in and kills my lane opponent. Assist gold and free farm for the next 30-40 seconds is always nice. And ADC's are definitely not supposed to get all the kills. The two ADC's should actually never be close enough in a teamfight to hit each other, while the bruisers are the ones who should be diving onto the carry.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#9TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 2/1/2013 1:25:51 PM
If you successfully gank a lane it doesn't matter who gets the kill. If they complain that your gank ONLY led to them getting assist gold, free farm until the enemy respawns, a chance to buy without losing out on gold & exp and an advantage over the enemy, then just don't gank for them anymore because they're probably too stupid to put their advantage to use anyways.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#10The_PwnisherPosted 2/1/2013 1:33:31 PM
Sure, the jungle doesn't give you much anymore so getting kills is very helpful for staying ahead of the enemy jungler.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M