Man, GOLD ELO players are good...

#11The-World-SevenPosted 2/1/2013 2:06:58 PM
cool story, TC.

the enemy team probably had a duo queue of smurfs (low level people with really high win/loss ratios), so the game tried to balance it out by giving your team the 'Gold' advantage.

*smurfs are new accounts that people with more experience create and play on. they have unnaturally high win rates because those people use their experience advantage to win more games than the average person at their level.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#12BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:10:25 PM
The-World-Seven posted...
cool story, TC.

the enemy team probably had a duo queue of smurfs (low level people with really high win/loss ratios), so the game tried to balance it out by giving your team the 'Gold' advantage.

*smurfs are new accounts that people with more experience create and play on. they have unnaturally high win rates because those people use their experience advantage to win more games than the average person at their level.

Didn't think about that. It's possible, since despite being fed and Karma playing well, we didn't have such an easy time. Game lasted around 50 min
#13LithspPosted 2/1/2013 2:12:57 PM
I don't know what everyone's problem is with Karma.

Every time I see her on the enemy team I crap my pants because they ALWAYS stomp the CRAP out of bot lane.

Never seen one that wasn't some super team-carrying machine.
I'd never use her though, she ugly.
---
[]Signature[]
#14The-World-SevenPosted 2/1/2013 2:14:12 PM
oh wow. I'm certain that was the case, then.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#15ERLiNoPosted 2/1/2013 2:15:40 PM
In some AMA some time ago an account booster said he carried the games while being support, he was a 2300 player
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg