Kennel buff.

#1Zeeak4444Posted 2/1/2013 3:40:23 PM
Haven't seen much talk about it, anyone else think it's a pretty overlooked buff?
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#2ERLiNoPosted 2/1/2013 3:40:45 PM
Kennel op x.x
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#3Stalky24Posted 2/1/2013 3:40:56 PM
kennel too stronk now
#4RihawfPosted 2/1/2013 3:41:41 PM
Now you guys, stop it.

Anyway, is that his ult? I don't know what skill is ;_;
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#5aHappySackaPosted 2/1/2013 3:45:10 PM(edited)
Kennel is slightly better but he's still much weaker now due to bulwark, and his S2 nerfs and not much can change that.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#6hibbijoPosted 2/1/2013 3:44:12 PM
He sucks never play him and don't look at my match history.
---
Jogu jogu chicken dranch rizzles.
I'm just a jogu.
#7Zeeak4444(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:46:32 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Kennel is slightly better but he's still much weaker now due to bulwark, and his S2 nerfs and not much can change that.

Well he's always been more of a utility Mage then a omg nuke central unless you snowball but he can now sling out combos with cd reduction and have his ult to use when E takes the last of his energy making him much more formidable.

Not saying he's op or anything but I think it's worth a mention for the little guy.

Also idk how I slaughtered that title so bad. Autocorrect too stronk.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#8TriangularTwigPosted 2/1/2013 6:14:08 PM
Just here to point out that if somebody on your team has an Abyssal Scepter it negates most of the MR aura that Rulwark grants

I am super pumped about this buff because Kennel has always been my favorite champ and the one I play best. My main problem with him has always been having enough energy in teamfights. This buff helps him maintain the consistency that other champs have in teamfights. gonna be awesome :)
#9Stalky24Posted 2/1/2013 6:16:50 PM
His damage is really subpar and even more so with Warmog meta.

Funny enough, ADC Kennen is still very viable and Bruiser Kennen focused on his utility is better than Carry Kennen.
#10NeoAndurilPosted 2/1/2013 6:17:03 PM
So did they add an extra chain or something to keep Fido in?