Nidalee's spear can now be charged up by holding Q.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 2/1/2013 4:41:23 PM
Charging it up makes it deal more low-distance-damage but less long-distance damage. Cancelling the charge triggers the cooldown on the spell.

Would this be a good effect and do you think it would make her gameplay a bit more interesting?
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2RihawfPosted 2/1/2013 4:43:22 PM
I think how nidalee could change the enviroment depdending on when she launches spears to walls so she could use them as stairs and go over walls being a pretty mobile and global champ do you agree i also like your idea

thanks
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#3KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:44:37 PM
Rihawf posted...
I think how nidalee could change the enviroment depdending on when she launches spears to walls so she could use them as stairs and go over walls being a pretty mobile and global champ do you agree i also like your idea

thanks

Rihawf plz

mail ur idea to Riot

ty
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#4RihawfPosted 2/1/2013 5:01:45 PM
thanks kariim c I feel like this would distinguish the good nidalees and the great cougars
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#5ZelkyplantPosted 2/1/2013 5:02:06 PM
Horrible idea. Would make the character completely un-fun to play.