Nidalee's spear can now be charged up by holding Q.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nidalee's spear can now be charged up by holding Q.

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
3 years ago#1
Charging it up makes it deal more low-distance-damage but less long-distance damage. Cancelling the charge triggers the cooldown on the spell.

Would this be a good effect and do you think it would make her gameplay a bit more interesting?
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
3 years ago#2
I think how nidalee could change the enviroment depdending on when she launches spears to walls so she could use them as stairs and go over walls being a pretty mobile and global champ do you agree i also like your idea

thanks
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
3 years ago#3
Rihawf posted...
I think how nidalee could change the enviroment depdending on when she launches spears to walls so she could use them as stairs and go over walls being a pretty mobile and global champ do you agree i also like your idea

thanks

Rihawf plz

mail ur idea to Riot

ty
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
3 years ago#4
thanks kariim c I feel like this would distinguish the good nidalees and the great cougars
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

User Info: Zelkyplant

Zelkyplant
3 years ago#5
Horrible idea. Would make the character completely un-fun to play.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Nidalee's spear can now be charged up by holding Q.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived