What role do you absolutely HATE playing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What role do you absolutely HATE playing?
3 years ago#41
ADC. My impulse in teamfights is to dive the other team, which isn't quite what the ADC should do.
3 years ago#42
The role of the angry biatch after a 5 game losing streak I begin to hate ppl and one little word about me not warding will set me off on you like a fat girl on cake.
---
ign - Gonk. Beware of the badtabulous SwiftToad, play with him at your own risk u have been warned.
3 years ago#43
Absol_Addict posted...
Jungle. I just don't understand it.

---
Beta as ****
3 years ago#44
Mid. I don't like most of the champion pool for mid lane.
---
Whatever...
3 years ago#45
Top, I find it boring.
3 years ago#46
Top, because I die a thousand times and the enemy toplaner carries their team to victory and I get blamed >_>
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
3 years ago#47
Can't stand bot lane in general with randoms. I don't like laning with other people unless they're in a voice chat with me. I'm an aggressive support Taric and a aggressive adc Draven and often I can't do what I need to do because the other player isn't on the same page as me.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
3 years ago#48
Top lane. I do it so rarely that at my ELO, I'm horribly outclassed when I go top. I just have no experience with it compared to any other lane (though I'm kind of rusty at mid too).
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
3 years ago#49
Jungle because whatever lane I'm not helping dies and then when I go to help that lane the one I just helped dies.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
3 years ago#50
Hate jungling with randoms

That's all...pinging me when I need to b while they are FREAKING OVER EXTENDING BEHIND ENEMY TURRET AND ASKING ME TO GANK WHILE IM AT PURPLE'S WOLVES
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What role do you absolutely HATE playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived