I love Steel Legion Lux....

#21DiortePosted 2/2/2013 2:40:10 PM
Abiz_ posted...
I still have no idea what the Goth Annie thing is. What's the deal with that?

Goth Annie could only be gotten in a bundle pack. They wanted to offer the skin out to people that had or didn't want those bundle characters at a Skin rp price. People who bought the bundle already got angry about not being special snowflakes and riot back off. Which just pissed off the other people that want it and not the bundle.

Wait, so people who got a limited skin got mad that other people who wanted the skin could get it? So the people who originally had it didn't actually want the skin, they just wanted something that was limited, and now that other people could get it, they got mad? Is that right?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#22ZerothmaPosted 2/2/2013 2:45:23 PM(edited)
Steel Legion Lux and Garen > Aether Kayle and cost much less too.

Good ol' Riot.
---
Cleaning up inaccuracies on the internet, one idiot at a time.
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#23monkeyfetusPosted 2/2/2013 2:58:37 PM
Diorte posted...
Abiz_ posted...

Goth Annie could only be gotten in a bundle pack. They wanted to offer the skin out to people that had or didn't want those bundle characters at a Skin rp price. People who bought the bundle already got angry about not being special snowflakes and riot back off. Which just pissed off the other people that want it and not the bundle.

Wait, so people who got a limited skin got mad that other people who wanted the skin could get it? So the people who originally had it didn't actually want the skin, they just wanted something that was limited, and now that other people could get it, they got mad? Is that right?

It also had to do that the goth annie came with a 3900 rp price tag and was getting lowered to sub 1k
---
But I DIDN'T KNOW HE WANTED TO DO ME. Now that I know, I'm sure as hell not gonna whack off near him anymore. -Chaos201
#24StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:02:41 PM
monkeyfetus posted...
Diorte posted...
Abiz_ posted...

It also had to do that the goth annie came with a 3900 rp price tag and was getting lowered to sub 1k

Anyone who bought the bundle for the skin probably lied about it.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#25mentalmaniacPosted 2/2/2013 3:20:06 PM
I liked the ult on steel legion lux alot, but i find her 'E' sound horrible and irritating. It makes like a bubble splash sound that just doens't fit it... i hope they fix that
---
I once and then it
---
#26Danger_ClosePosted 2/2/2013 4:19:03 PM
the garen skin is badass and awesome
not too keen on the lux skin though
---
Beta as ****
#27titan6669Posted 2/2/2013 5:17:32 PM(edited)
Diorte posted...

eggbasket posted...
They're not the same quality however. No new animations or sounds.

Incorrect, they both contain new sounds and animations, I don't know how you can't see them... I mean, they're all electrical and junk. If you mean new voiceovers... if you're buying Aether Wing Kayle for her new voiceover... I'm sorry...

no they have new particles not animations, with the exception of new recall animations.
#28BlocktopusPosted 2/2/2013 5:19:26 PM
eggbasket posted...
They're not the same quality however. No new animations or sounds.

Have you even seen the skins? They BOTH have new animations and sounds.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki