Duo bot has to be the hardest fail lane to carry

#1RydethetigerPosted 2/2/2013 12:22:46 AM
I have dealt with a TON of noobs, way too many to even complain about anymore...

But as a jungler, it may just be my personal opinion, but I think Bot lane "duo" partners are the hardest to carry if they are both just naturally bad.

Yea mid can roam, but you can cut them off with a competent mid and kill them.
Same with top, Alot easier to take care of if top is insanely bad.

Bottom lane on the other hand, is atrocious Its an entire culture of noob twins blaming the world. No ganks, come to gank and they push to tower and B. No wards, I ward, and they dont look where the ward was to see somebody coming to gank them when they overextend.

Anybody else feel the same? can go 5/0 early game and atleast pressure bot lane off of snowballing, but it just gets worse and worse as people play more I think...

Again this is not a specific duo that erks me, but the entire lane itself.

PLEASE if you are going to duo bottom lane and suck, atleast try to stay back and be more useful than banner of commanding a cannon would be...
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#2KujjaPosted 2/2/2013 12:26:40 AM
As a jungle main i hear you 100%. I usually try to get someone to dodge or dodge myself when its duo bot
#3Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:28:42 AM
Sadly I dont think dodges are worth it...I lost the post but somebody got demoted for a dodge today...
---
#4iddZk33pPosted 2/2/2013 12:41:25 AM
Rydethetiger posted...

Bottom lane on the other hand, is atrocious Its an entire culture of noob twins blaming the world. No ganks, come to gank and they push to tower and B. No wards, I ward, and they dont look where the ward was to see somebody coming to gank them when they overextend.

Anybody else feel the same? c

no because I've gone a combined 27-3 in all of the games that my team let met play bottom with a duo partner last season. of course, it's those 3 losses where our team chewed us out ridiculously hard for losing just because we're a duo.

but if you guys think playing with a stranger in a duo lane is better than being coordinated with somebody you know, then hey that's cool too
---
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/728
#5Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:45:09 AM
Im not saying every duo sucks, just that the failing idiots that seem to end up there are harder to carry than the failing idiots in other lanes.

Ive seen some OUTSTANDING duos bot lane, but its consistently getting more rare to find, because people think they know how to play roles they really dont.
---
#6iddZk33pPosted 2/2/2013 12:55:17 AM
I know what you mean. I disliked it when other duos also requested to duo bottom when I was already with a buddy. When they fail, yeah it sucks, but just like any lane just try to help them get back on their feet. also just imagine, if they're sucking hard bottom (not paying attention to wards, etc.), they're feeding just one duo lane instead of feeding two separate solo laners. don't give up on duos! :P
---
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/728
#7Rydethetiger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:00:12 AM
They feed 4 seperate champs...

Assists to the supports, and free ward clears because they have no control.
Kills to ADC/Mid/Jungle, because they push to tower non stop and expect me to be able to stop a 4 man gank.

They then yell at me for pushing out mid tower or ganking top lane or stealing a creep camp or two, instead of coming bot, wasting time, and dying. It just doesnt happen.

The two roles that are based almost entirely off positioning and they are always out of position...Push out their tower you say? Why not! oh because they then proceed to get caught everywhere else on the map, and most times bait the team into it as well...

20 minutes in 19-13 for enemy team, bot died 12 times and im 4/0 as noc. "WTF noc you never come bot never use ult, only to escape"

Just a minor minor example of how bad it has gotten...and this is supposed to be the top 15% of players? My hope is dwindling.
---